GDT: Flames @ Leafs | 3.21.16 | 7:30 on TSN4 | Clash of Tanks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
My eyes... what the **** was that Bernier. Cue the too short to be a starter comments.

Would have stopped that if he was an inch taller.

And Nylander gotta stop hitting posts, thats like 4 or 5 already.
But nice hand eye receiving that pass, Datsyukish.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I always have two theories so which one of these will happen.

1) Calgary had 1:09 of a 2 man advantage and did not score and when that happens usually a team loses.

2) When a team gives up a shorthanded goal they deserve to lose and that just happened to Toronto.

Since both happened tonight is Toronto going to win or lose?

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Agreed. Just annoying seeing someone who couldn't show up for most of the season suddenly say "ok, now I'm going to be a top 10 goalie in the league to screw you all over."

It's not like this helps at all. Goalies have no trade value so we're not getting anything there for him playing like a god and I very much doubt he's the guy for us long term.

This is a case where "better late than never" doesn't apply.

right? it just makes me soo angry.
i guess the bright side is, he bamboozles Burke and we get a nice package for him

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
I find it funny that the Devereaux name won't die considering I'm from the same area as Boyd and I went to school with like 6 + Devereaux's.

:laugh: I mean you can't actually blame the guy for playing his hardest, but damn it would have been nice to have that higher pick

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Perfect shot from a difficult angle, there should not have been such an ugly turnover there in the first place. That was Rielly and Kadri, no?

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Bernier sucks....

He's the worst

Bernier plays well.....

He's the worst

Makes sense

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I always have two theories so which one of these will happen.

1) Calgary had 1:09 of a 2 man advantage and did not score and when that happens usually a team loses.

2) When a team gives up a shorthanded goal they deserve to lose and that just happened to Toronto.

Since both happened tonight is Toronto going to win or lose?

If they go to OT Winnipeg wins.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Perfect shot from a difficult angle, there should not have been such an ugly turnover there in the first place. That was Rielly and Kadri, no?

How has no one seen that it rode up kadris stick? Not a perfect shot

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
right? it just makes me soo angry.
i guess the bright side is, he bamboozles Burke and we get a nice package for him

OR

He takes this confidence into the summer, works hard, and comes in next season and builds off this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad