GDT: Flames @ Leafs | 3.21.16 | 7:30 on TSN4 | Clash of Tanks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
Best forward on the ice this game & looks like a pretty good centre. Hear that freebird?

I would actually agree with that. Best forward tonight for either team I'd say.

It worked out and didn't work out. Glad we got KAdri instead of Schenn, but we missed out on OEL, who is superior to both by far.

Knowing Burkie he'd have picked Schenn, but man imagine if we had OEL. OEL-Rielly would be our top pair for years

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
:laugh: I mean you can't actually blame the guy for playing his hardest, but damn it would have been nice to have that higher pick

I know. I just wanted him to succeed and he has become a meme! :laugh: I guess I still have the O'Reilly brothers from my school too that might succeed. Ryan anyways.

HarrisonFord

President of the Drew Doughty Fan Club
Jul 20, 2011
Toronto
it would have been nice not to pickup Gerber and ride Pogge/Joseph to a top 3 pick

think about it this way - if we'd have done that, we wouldn't be rebuilding now and would be trying to push through with a core of that top 3 pick, Kessel and Dion

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010
I would actually agree with that. Best forward tonight for either team I'd say.

Knowing Burkie he'd have picked Schenn, but man imagine if we had OEL. OEL-Rielly would be our top pair for years

Brayden actually looking pretty good during the Philly run...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad