GDT: Flames @ Blues: 6pm MT on SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
Trade Gio, Gaudreau, Hamonic, Backlund, Frolik, Bennett and Jankowski. Sell them all while they still have any value.

Team moving forward should be:

Tkachuk, Monahan, Lindholm, Mangiapane, Lucic, Valimaki, Hanifin, Andersson, Kylington, Davidson.

Rebuild it before 2 years go by and we are a perennial bottom 5 team. Lucic and our callups are playing better than everyone else, bring in the farm team.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Trade Gio, Gaudreau, Hamonic, Backlund, Frolik, Bennett and Jankowski. Sell them all while they still have any value.

Team moving forward should be:

Tkachuk, Monahan, Lindholm, Mangiapane, Lucic, Valimaki, Hanifin, Andersson, Kylington, Davidson.

Rebuild it before 2 years go by and we are a perennial bottom 5 team.

Monahan and his soft ass should be the first on the bus out of town

Reactions: BobColesNasalCavity

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
giphy.gif

They're never going to win again

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
Monahan and his soft ass should be the first on the bus out of town
He has to play with Johnny who is dragging him down, Monahan has been substantially better than Johnny. Monahan is showing growth and improvement which is worth keeping.

He's been physical and is skating faster. Get Johnny off his line he'll immediately be better.

Reactions: Janks

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
It's times like these where I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. This team has got some voodoo curse on it or something.

He has to play with Johnny who is dragging him down, Monahan has been substantially better than Johnny. Monahan is showing growth and improvement which is worth keeping.

He's been physical and is skating faster. Get Johnny off his line he'll immediately be better.

Monahan has been irredeemable garbage this season. Don't know what you're watching.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002

I must have missed all that

Reactions: Dack

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
It's times like these where I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. This team has got some voodoo curse on it or something.

Monahan has been irredeemable garbage this season. Don't know what you're watching.

Goodrow has been much worse.

Wow, great job Lindy.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014

download.png

Studs

"HE'S BEEN PHYSICAL!"

Reactions: super6646

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
On a side note, I'm drinking one of these right now.

JERKFACE_355ml_CAN_MOCK.png

If I'm drinking with you guys it's not drinking alone, right?

Edit: holy hell that picture is a lot bigger than it was a second ago. :laugh:

Just got home, gonna make a Whiskey Coke with this:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad