GDT: Flames @ Blues: 6pm MT on SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
I dont really care if Gaudrea and/or Monahan want out.

However if Chucky cant wait till his contract runs out we're effed.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I want so bad for Johnny and our first line to find themselves again. I mean when they've been on they've been sooo good. I don't want to think their best days are behind them as a line. You'd think maturity would work in their favor.

If we could only get like 4 years of magic consistency and then see what happens. Pretty discouraging to see that dream dying.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Taylor Hall wins 1st overall draft picks.

Taylor Hall is an excellent idea.
QFT...

except the lotto magic only works every 2nd year so you'd have to resign him and that contract is gonna make lurches deal look like a bargain. especially once Halls wobbly wheel finally falls off. some sucker is gonna sign him for 10mil a year and that will be an anchor contract that takes down a gm.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
New motto:
giphy.gif

TheUltimateOiler

Oct 21, 2019
QFT...

except the lotto magic only works every 2nd year so you'd have to resign him and that contract is gonna make lurches deal look like a bargain. especially once Halls wobbly wheel finally falls off. some sucker is gonna sign him for 10mil a year and that will be an anchor contract that takes down a gm.

Agreed. Best situation is to trade off Gaudreau and Monahan for high quality young assets.
Trade gio as well, get those first round picks for this year because this draft is deep as f***.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Cant wait for June 26th....pretty sure it's going to be a good day....

at least for the 1st pick

JPeeper

R.I.P. Johnny and Matthew Gaudreau
Jan 4, 2015
It's hilarious looking at the standings and seeing the Flames at 19th place. There are teams below us with 6, 6! games in hand on us. Once teams start catching up with games played Flames will be bottom 5.

Flames have 6 ROW on the year, in 25 games. 5 teams have the same or lower ROW (with all of them having games in hand as well) If we didn't find out shootout scoring touch this year, we'd have like 7 wins on the year right with Detroit for last place in the league. ayyyyyyy lmao

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Please Keep Peters....this man is going to get us the best pick in Franchise history...

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Ras actually did well in that fight. Not too many of those nowadays. Blows actually connected to Schenn's face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad