OT: Fitness and Nutrition XII

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I got back from Thailand today.

Oof, why am I here lol ? Looked to hit pads with someone and no one can and it's super sunny outside. Rip my Muay thai journey.

I weighed myself and I'm at 204 lbs, the lightest I've been since 2014 or so. I still feel heavy though, and my cardio isn't too good as I think I caught Dengue in my first week in Thailand.

I also fell on my back while roundhouse kicking the banana bag and hurt my back again. It's cool to be cool.

I'm going back in 2025 to fight, I'm almost certain. Totally hooked.
Take it easy and heal.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I got beat up so bad yesterday at Muay thai. Crazy how different it is training with people that live and train MT and hobbyist who are just there to blow steam. Coach had to step in to tell the other student to chill the f*** out. I think he saw my face and knew I was getting serious.

Nothing more frustrating than people that aren't too good just going for ego wins.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I got beat up so bad yesterday at Muay thai. Crazy how different it is training with people that live and train MT and hobbyist who are just there to blow steam. Coach had to step in to tell the other student to chill the f*** out. I think he saw my face and knew I was getting serious.

Nothing more frustrating than people that aren't too good just going for ego wins.
Next time kick him in the ding ding.

angusyoung

raise yor hand if u luv the beach as much as i do
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Finally got back to a sustained fitness regime after the hospitalization and recovery and subsequent covid. Crazy how fast one can lose their conditioning, stamina, etc. Last time being so inactive was during the mrs cancer treatments during the pandemic and still managed to get some activity in. Recently though the lack of any type of workout really is evident. Before I would do my gym regime and then run pretty much flat out to the beach and jump off the pier into the sea and swim for a good 30-45 minutes and then run back. The gym regime was not too bad as it's so diverse and often changing
apparatus etc. Couldn't flat out run all the way to the beach and jogged it in after a breather, not even 700m. The swimming wasn't too bad as have done some workouts in the pool and it's been calmish. Even tennis, golf and surfing were noticeably terrible from lack of mobility and flexibility. Anyways, feels good to get back at it and feel those muscles come alive. Looking forward to getting more fit and getting into some football(soccer) and more challenging spear fishing.

jump.jpgpan.jpg

sundown.jpg

one of the pitfalls of having an inferior non-permanent net, the constant re-adjustment from the drooping.:facepalm:
vb.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad