OT: Fitness and Nutrition XII

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I got back from Thailand today.

Oof, why am I here lol ? Looked to hit pads with someone and no one can and it's super sunny outside. Rip my Muay thai journey.

I weighed myself and I'm at 204 lbs, the lightest I've been since 2014 or so. I still feel heavy though, and my cardio isn't too good as I think I caught Dengue in my first week in Thailand.

I also fell on my back while roundhouse kicking the banana bag and hurt my back again. It's cool to be cool.

I'm going back in 2025 to fight, I'm almost certain. Totally hooked.
Take it easy and heal.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I got beat up so bad yesterday at Muay thai. Crazy how different it is training with people that live and train MT and hobbyist who are just there to blow steam. Coach had to step in to tell the other student to chill the f*** out. I think he saw my face and knew I was getting serious.

Nothing more frustrating than people that aren't too good just going for ego wins.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I got beat up so bad yesterday at Muay thai. Crazy how different it is training with people that live and train MT and hobbyist who are just there to blow steam. Coach had to step in to tell the other student to chill the f*** out. I think he saw my face and knew I was getting serious.

Nothing more frustrating than people that aren't too good just going for ego wins.
Next time kick him in the ding ding.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad