Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille, Blake and Hiller stay)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
When a 36 year old David Perron gets 4M for 2 years, this sucks. PLDs 8.5M for 7 more years will be moving lower on the horrible deals list....but glad it's Washington's problem.

What's left? Foegele, Stephenson, DeBrusk? Zadorov too, I guess.
Going to have to do an offer sheet to Pinto or trade for MCGroarty. I'd rather do that, then pay Foeglele like 4.5 million for 6 years...LOL I wonder if QB's deal is 7+Million and limits what the Kings can do. I was hoping for a 2 yr, 5.5M so there would be money left to get talent.

The crazy thing, it's 9:20 PST and 2 Kings just left this hour...Roy and Arvidsson...and this very hour, 3 new Kings are taking the ice at Toyota Sports Center: Greentree, Carter George and Jared Woolley.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
We better sign Lewis fast before the King's don't have any right shots on the power play. Just put Lewie in the left face-off circles & have him light it up.

LA never gets big name free agents. It is the way.

They either trade for or draft their stars.

I liked his game all playoffs. I really liked Stenlund too if LA can sign him I’ll be happy.

After PLD & Kovalchuck, it's starting to be a pattern with Blake.

My recent obsession with fixing the PP is that it's the easiest thing to address & the King's are going to need every bit of help making the playoffs.

Oh yeah, forgot we traded next year's second for Jannot.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
These players are getting paaaaaaid.
Hard to build depth with guys getting the xtra $$..
There were a couple of good deals.. But most are probably overpayment.
Gonna happen when GM's get more cap space, they jump after shiney objects.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Awful deal. For what reason? Why on earth didn’t the Kings load the cash to Marchessault? Kings overpaid for…Edmunsson of all players

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
I guess this is PLD light version of a WTF signing/trade, By Blake.

Averaged about 17 minutes a game, so I guess he will get Roy minutes

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Mundson for 4 years makes sense if Gavrikov is requesting trade. I mean, if Gavrikov walks at the end of the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad