Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille, Blake and Hiller stay)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
Kempe-Kopitar-Fiala
Moore-Danault-Turcotte
Jeannot-Byfield-Domi
Thomas-XXX-Laferriere

Sign Domi, 4th line center or Lewis, and a dman, trade Kaliyev and Spence.

Anderson-Doughty
Gavrikov-Clarke
Englund-XXX
Burroughs

Reactions: Johnny Utah

MonkeysUncle

May 31, 2024
Kempe-Kopitar-Fiala
Moore-Danault-Turcotte
Jeannot-Byfield-Domi
Thomas-XXX-Laferriere

Anderson-Doughty
Gavrikov-Clarke
Englund-XXX
Burroughs
Byfield should 2nd line with Fial ufa winger . Thomas should be with Danault to start with Moore. Turcotte should be given every opportunity to play lw with Kopi, sign 4th line center with Jeannot and Laffy

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
kempe-kopitar-laferriere
moore-danult-marchesssault
jeannot-byfield-fiala
turcotte-thomas-lafferty/clutterbuck

anderson-doughty
gavrikov-spence
skej/zadorov-clarke
burroughs

byfield making 5.5
spence 1.5
skej/zdorov 5
marchessault 5
clutterbuck/lafferty 1.3

Reactions: Omni Owl

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
kempe-kopitar-laferriere
moore-danult-marchesssault
jeannot-byfield-fiala
turcotte-thomas-lafferty/clutterbuck

anderson-doughty
gavrikov-spence
skej/zadorov-clarke
burroughs

byfield making 5.5
spence 1.5
skej/zdorov 5
marchessault 5
clutterbuck/lafferty 1.3
Looks better than the projected lineup right now. I have a feeling Vegas is really going to try hard on re-signing Marchessault. If that happens I say we go after Stephenson, he'd give us some depth at C and can play wing. They can't re-sign both.

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
Kempe-Kopitar-Fiala
Moore-Danault-Turcotte
Jeannot-Byfield-Domi
Thomas-XXX-Laferriere

Anderson-Doughty
Gavrikov-Clarke
Englund-XXX
Burroughs
Love you Reaper but pencil Spence in - he’s a stud. All the Kings execs and reporters are high on him. Think he has a very high ceiling.

JTeller97

Dec 25, 2020
Pretty happy with the off season so far. Getting out of the Dubois contract without any retention was obviously a major W, then moving back from 21 to 26 and getting a second while still being able to get a player that I would've been happy with at 21 in Greentree, a player who's profile the Kings have had continual success with being akin to Toffoli and Vilardi in that they're deficient in skating department but have everything else. Then essentially using the free second to pick up Jeannot a player type that we've been needing for the better part of a decade now. The biggest shoe to drop will be the Byfield contract but, after that I still think we need 3 more adds including a top 6 winger, 4th line C and a quality LHD.

Teravainen? 6M-Kopitar-Kempe
Fiala-Byfield 5M-Laferriere
Moore-Danault-Thomas
Jeannot-Trenin?2M-Turcotte

Anderson-Doughty
Gavrikov-Clarke
Kulikov? 1.5M-Spence

I don't really see any right handed wingers worth going for since the only top 6 ones are realistically Stamkos/Marchessault/Toffoli who are all a little too long in the tooth,
so I'd like to see us go after Teravainen/Bertuzzi/Debrusk. I think Trenin would be a great fit for 4C given thats who Jeannot played a lot with in Nashville plus that duo would give Turcotte some good protection. LHD I like Dillon or Kulikov as opposed to targeting Zadorov or Skej since I'd rather allocate most of the cap space towards a top 6 winger. It's hard to really forecast what we can do until we know the Byfield extension but, assuming he gets bridged this what I'd like.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00