Fire Briere

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

snoop88

Apr 15, 2012
One of the worst things about this forum and why I’ve cut down my time here heavily, is some of you weirdos will be contrarians about literally anything. It’s nonstop arguing about the dumbest shit.

We literally have losers trying to rationalize pushing a disabled women’s wheelchair down a flight of stairs at a bar.

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
One of the worst things about this forum and why I’ve cut down my time here heavily, is some of you weirdos will be contrarians about literally anything. It’s nonstop arguing about the dumbest shit.

We literally have losers trying to rationalize pushing a disabled women’s wheelchair down a flight of stairs at a bar.

They are pathetic losers that get no attention in the real world.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC

I shouldn't have been surprised by some of the ghoulish responses to this happening, but I truly was.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014

We’re sorry . South Park gif
It wasn't mentioned at all (and they may have felt it wasn't necessary to bring it up), but I certainly hope they aren't leaving the girl on the hook for the bill. If his son can't afford it its chump change for Danny, his son can pay him back later.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
It wasn't mentioned at all (and they may have felt it wasn't necessary to bring it up), but I certainly hope they aren't leaving the girl on the hook for the bill. If his son can't afford it its chump change for Danny, his son can pay him back later.

Someone created a GFM allegedly knowing the girl and it has raised nearly 4x the requested cost of replacement and is still taking $

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Don’t worry, there’s a go fund me!

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Someone created a GFM allegedly knowing the girl and it has raised nearly 4x the requested cost of replacement and is still taking $
Yeah, that raised my eyebrows, friend of the girl who released the security video, within 24 hours of the video being released.

I'm sure Briere Sr will pay for the wheelchair in any case, and not wait for any legal action. Just for PR, if not chagrined by his idiot son's behavior.

Which then makes you wonder who's going to account for the GoFundMe money - I'm not sure the girl who's chair was allegedly damaged has any legal claim given it wasn't raised by her or in her name, merely "for" her.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Yeah, that raised my eyebrows, friend of the girl who released the security video, within 24 hours of the video being released.

I'm sure Briere Sr will pay for the wheelchair in any case, and not wait for any legal action. Just for PR, if not chagrined by his idiot son's behavior.

Which then makes you wonder who's going to account for the GoFundMe money - I'm not sure the girl who's chair was allegedly damaged has any legal claim given it wasn't raised by her or in her name, merely "for" her.

For someone who insists we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions or making accusations and assumptions, why are you assuming the woman is committing fraud?

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
For someone who insists we shouldn't be jumping to conclusions or making accusations and assumptions, why are you assuming the woman is committing fraud?

Twitter profile picture. Female.

But I bet he'd be first in line to donate Carsens go fund me so he could get a manicure after that nasty disabled persons wheelchair cracked his pinky nail.

Edit: the below was an auto merge.

It's almost as if it was posted so fast because... maybe the girl needs her f***ing wheelchair to get around?

I'm just gonna call my boss tomorrow and say "hey man, I got a flat tire. Maybe I'll get around to fixing it next week, I'll see you then!" And see what the response is.

Also "allegedly" broken. You truly are a giant steaming pile of a human being.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Twitter profile picture. Female.

But I bet he'd be first in line to donate Carsens go fund me so he could get a manicure after that nasty disabled persons wheelchair cracked his pinky nail.

Edit: the below was an auto merge.

It's almost as if it was posted so fast because... maybe the girl needs her f***ing wheelchair to get around?

I'm just gonna call my boss tomorrow and say "hey man, I got a flat tire. Maybe I'll get around to fixing it next week, I'll see you then!" And see what the response is.

Also "allegedly" broken. You truly are a giant steaming pile of a human being.
I'm not as trusting as you.

There are numerous instances of third parties exploiting people's misfortune, including GoFundMe fund raisers.

They've already collected $4,500. Does the site have a cutoff, that is, could they have stopped collecting money once the target was reached? Did they try to shut down fundraising? Who controls the money, and who will insure it all gets to the girl with the damaged wheelchair?

We don't know anything outside the video.

The kid was an idiot, but that doesn't mean these other people are necessarily heroes.

Maybe I've been in Philadelphia too long, when a scam hits the front paper about once a week.

Now up to $7,000.

Last edited:

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm not as trusting as you.

There are numerous instances of third parties exploiting people's misfortune, including GoFundMe fund raisers.

They've already collected $4,500. Does the site have a cutoff, that is, could they have stopped collecting money once the target was reached? Did they try to shut down fundraising? Who controls the money, and who will insure it all gets to the girl with the damaged wheelchair?

We don't know anything outside the video.

The kid was an idiot, but that doesn't mean these other people are necessarily heroes.

Maybe I've been in Philadelphia too long, when a scam hits the front paper about once a week.

After all the sanctimonious lectures about waiting for facts, how about you don't engage in hypocrisy by assuming she's committing fraud?

Tip: You don't need to defend this just because someone related to Briere did it. That you're far more worried about these scenarios you've dreamed up about the woman rather than the actual documented things is gross.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
After all the sanctimonious lectures about waiting for facts, how about you don't engage in hypocrisy by assuming she's committing fraud?

Tip: You don't need to defend this just because someone related to Briere did it. That you're far more worried about these scenarios you've dreamed up about the woman rather than the actual documented things is gross.

Wait for the facts, unless it's a female. In which case, assume the absolute worst. If it's Flyers management, wait until they have their hand on the knife thays in your back before thinking of blaming them.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Wait for the facts, unless it's a female. In which case, assume the absolute worst. If it's Flyers management, wait until they have their hand on the knife thays in your back before thinking of blaming them.
Actually the GoFundMe is being run by a Nathan Sanders, whoever he is.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
and even then, it’s actually not even that big of a deal and heres a list of other people who stabbed people in the back so they actually didn’t even do anything wrong.

Probably got the knife to atab me from some crazy college girl who had a beer one time and someone snapped a picture of it. Can't believe how dubious those types can be.

Reactions: Striiker

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad