Euro: Final - Spain v. England - July 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Harry Kane, the kryptonite of victory.

I'm usually sympathetic to him but he's quite arrogant saying he can go here when he was clearly injured.

Not that the players starting makes a huge difference considering Southgate's tactics.

Ferdinand too pointing out how the Spanish CBs could've had a cigar in the first half.

Reactions: DaveG

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Fun fact:

Southgate is the highest paid manager in the tournament and I think the margin is around 1 million euros a year over second place.

• Wow
Reactions: DaveG and Evilo

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Also, that 2-1 goal is probably the best example to why I'm so anti VAR. Couldn't celebrate the goal as I knew it was close, and I couldn't be sure until play resumed again and then it's to late to really celebrate. And I was just a "fake" Spanish supporter today. Takes out so much emotions of the game.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Also, that 2-1 goal is probably the best example to why I'm so anti VAR. Couldn't celebrate the goal as I knew it was close, and I couldn't be sure until play resumed again and then it's to late to really celebrate. And I was just a "fake" Spanish supporter today. Takes out so much emotions of the game.

Matt Duchene ruined it for hockey as well, I get getting the call right but holy shit are sports so bad with it now.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Harry Kane, the kryptonite of victory.
Clearly not fit for most / all of this tournament. The fastest I saw him move today was when he was being subbed off. Should have seen Toney or Watkins at halftime, if not in the starting lineup. I don't understand why Southgate kept playing him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad