Euro: Final - Spain v. England - July 14

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Thanks Spain

I know it was a long shot but Olmo could have played for Croatia, he still speaks Croatian ffs 😊

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Deserved.

Southgate does just enough to get extended, lol.
qfrdvmbpbhqq277fnpp3

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
It wouldn't have mattered, but wtf was that stoppage time. The whistle for the Saka foul on Cucurella happened at 92:48. The ball wasn't kicked again until 93:44 and as soon as it landed the ref blew a foul. England tried to take it quickly but a spanish player kicked it away and then the ref blew for full time at 93:59

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
You absolutely love to see it. Also love the wasted time in the injury time not mattering after England was gifted magical minutes against Slovakia. f*** them. Love this

Reactions: Ceremony

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Quite a rise in profile for De la Fuente in this tournament, five years ago won an U21 tournament and now did the same at senior level.

Probably not too many managers aged 60+ for whom success started to come this late.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I hate the Spanish almost as much as the Italian NT but thank you for ending the terrorist's reign.

Might win the World Cup now if they hire a competent coach.
I don't really like the Spanish national team either but this is one of the most likeable squads they have ever had at least.

Reactions: OKR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad