GDT: Final Pre-season game Detroit @ Toronto 7pm

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Expect to see most of the opening night roster tonight and likely Woll starting

Interesting looks like Patches has played pretty much every game LOL which is fine including Lorentz as they are on PTOs so you wanna have a look at them a lot

Interesting to see McCabe not in. Did he play last game? I don't recall if he did.

Hoping no injuries for either team and a good game. Lets get this done and over with before the official season begins.

Its gonna be a drag to open the season. Leafs opening Habs and Devils season so it will be freakin' annoying LOL :laugh:

Reactions: Cleetus

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Myers probably has the edge over Rifai because he's RD. Both have been really good in camp. Liljegren defintely isn't making the opening night lineup.

It clear Berube likes big boys back there

Rielly - Tanev
OEL - McCabe
Benoit - Myers

Is my guess

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
Completely agree.

Like the Rita Mae Brown phrase, 'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.', Leafs have to have a change in the post-season.

If this was still Sheldon coaching I'd be 100% on this.

Berube may just want to get a first-hand look at what should be a lethal PP in both seasons and see if he can't get more consistency. In any case, whatever he tries - roll it back or split it up - we won't know the answer until April.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Completely agree.

Like the Rita Mae Brown phrase, 'Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.', Leafs have to have a change in the post-season.
Going to take a minute to appreciate not only that you didn’t incorrectly attribute it to Einstein, but actually got the author. Bravo good sir.

GLG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad