Fighter Signings/Cuts/Promotional Changes Thread

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
My prediction was that she would be the "TBD" on the PPV, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

Hopefully it works out for her in PFL and she gets her shit together

Reactions: CDJ

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
My prediction was that she would be the "TBD" on the PPV, but it doesn't look like that's happening.

Hopefully it works out for her in PFL and she gets her shit together
She has the skill but she doesn't have the right attitude. I hope she learns from her past transgressions and can develop because she's still pretty young for the sport.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I don't know if I have ever looked at his complete record before, but Oleinik has 78 professional MMA matches, 60 wins, and 47 of those coming by sub :laugh:. He also fought Chael in 2006(!) in Bodog.

I wouldn't mind to keep him around as the grappling version of Arlovski, but I don't know how much value there is in keeping him around to fight guys like Latifi.

Reactions: Taytro, CDJ and m9

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
I don't know if I have ever looked at his complete record before, but Oleinik has 78 professional MMA matches, 60 wins, and 47 of those coming by sub :laugh:. He also fought Chael in 2006(!) in Bodog.

I wouldn't mind to keep him around as the grappling version of Arlovski, but I don't know how much value there is in keeping him around to fight guys like Latifi.
I'd imagine if he still wants to fight he could probably get more money from any other organization than getting UFC undercard money.

member 51464

Reactions: pistolpete11

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
MMA Junkie saying it's unclear if he's actually been released or not... Does any of the other big promotions have a competitive 125 class? I know he's had issues making weight maybe he'd consider signing with bellator and moving up to 135.

Taytro

Oct 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Really waiting for Vanderaa's name to pop up here. I've feel I've waited WAYYY too long for it. Guy shouldn't be in the UFC, let alone on any main card.

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I'm a little surprised at Maximov... not that it matters but they had this guy as the Co-Main vs Soriano in February. I'm pretty sure most standard entry contracts are four fights long and he's already completed that. Maybe just maybe he's going to fight in Nate's new promotion?? Idk probably not.

Reactions: Taytro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad