OT: FIFA World Cup 2018

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
I hope that France win but you never know with France. France made me quit smoking in 98. I used to smoke about 60 a day, then in the final I did run out of cigarettes during half time but I was so enthralled by they way France played that I didn't want to miss anything, so I didn't smoke for about an hour. Then I said to myself I wonder how long I can go on without a smoke. That's it and I had tried with nicotine chewing gum, arm patches etc.

This is a great story.

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
I hope that France win but you never know with France. France made me quit smoking in 98. I used to smoke about 60 a day, then in the final I did run out of cigarettes during half time but I was so enthralled by they way France played that I didn't want to miss anything, so I didn't smoke for about an hour. Then I said to myself I wonder how long I can go on without a smoke. That's it and I had tried with nicotine chewing gum, arm patches etc.
let's hope France will make Maradonna quit using that Colombian thing that he enjoys so much :sarcasm:

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Sweden up on Mexico, Germany tied so far with SK. Plenty of Chances for the Germans but they just can't finish. Clock is running out once again...

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
A France who has been underwhelming so far, best team on paper, pretty average play so far. Of course they could wake up like they did in 2006 in the later stages, if that happens then Argentina won't have a chance. If they play like they have so far, my money would be on Argentina.

Argentina has played worst than France in their 3 games. France played their B team yesterday and clearly played for the draw. Doubt Argentina has a chance unless Messi plays like a God.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Argentina has played worst than France in their 3 games. France played their B team yesterday and clearly played for the draw. Doubt Argentina has a chance unless Messi plays like a God.

If the following is true, gotta feel for Messi:

Argentina manager accused of letting Lionel Messi make coaching decisions during pivotal win over Nigeria

Not only does he have to be the best on the field but also make coaching decisions?

Germany now 10 mins away from a trip back home!

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Now, would be sweet to see Brazil go home later this afternoon!!!!!

Yeah, I'm always hoping an obscure soccer country can win it all for once.

Overall, Germans were not that bad just couldn't get it done.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
This is the first time since 1938 that Germany haven't gone to the second stage in a WC.
Sweden win the group and will meet the second place team from the Brazil group on Tuesday.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad