OT: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Final week Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Worst call of the world cup. sorry, guys shouldn't be running around with their hands behind their back. It wasn't obvious, I feel he was pressured by the guys upstairs, and I don't believe that it was a certain handball. It was the wrong call.

Croatia is getting the reach around. Think of all the money to be lost with a croatia win.

He clearly touched it
Don't think it was voluntary at all.
But that's the thing with var you have to take the good with the bad

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
Nobody jumps with their hands behind their back. The hand behind the back is more when you are on the ground trying to deflect or block a shot, not when you jump to head an air ball from a set piece like a corner kick or a foul.
In the box, if you don't you re taking a chance of that exact thing happening

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I live on boul. Saint-Laurent, I changed my mind, I don't want France to win, an army of pvtistes taking over the Main would be too much to handle.

Reactions: Michelangelo

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
An idiot just ran onto the field while the ball was in play. At least he wasn't streaking.

Several security people swarmed in to take him down.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
In the box, if you don't you re taking a chance of that exact thing happening

Try jumping as high as you can to win an air ball with your hands behind your back. Let's see how high you can go and how many balls you will win. It's unnatural to jump in that circumstance with your hands behind your back.

I agree it's the right call. But you can't expect a player to jump with his hands behind his back. You do that when you're on the ground.

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
He clearly touched it
Don't think it was voluntary at all.
But that's the thing with var you have to take the good with the bad
I thought as his arm came down, his hand opened up. I didn't see it as ball to hand myself, so I thought it was a good call. There was a time where the ball touching the hand in any capacity was a penalty.

Reactions: Carey Chant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad