OT: FIFA World Cup 2018 - Final week Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

peate

Smiley
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
RDS coverage of WC is shameful. Claudine ****ing Douville announcing the final. And from Montreal studios - in 2018 - they still don’t invest in getting the main announcers to the WC?
I'm watching on FOX, the sound is so much better, your can really hear the crowd, and no Clodine and heuh heuh Gounelle.

Reactions: Luigi Habs

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
You even saw the jiggle of the hand when the ball made contact in slow motion.

The PxP guy sating "matter of opinion" was funny though

Griezmann scores.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
I think VAR has ruined the world cup. It should be obvious, but that wasn't obvious to me. Not sure what the defender is supposed to do in that situation?

Sthabs

Apr 7, 2006
I think VAR has ruined the world cup. It should be obvious, but that wasn't obvious to me. Not sure what the defender is supposed to do in that situation?

Put his hands behind his back, he knows it too
I don't necessarily agree or disagree with you I think var should be used if the motion for example had an effect on the outcome or the trajectory of the ball, but that's the thing you can't have grey zones otherwise it s too much up to interpretation.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
They wore them against Japan.

Edit.
And Nigeria

Thanks. I missed those two games. The only Croatia games I got the chance to watch were against Argentina in the group stage, the Round of 16 match against Denmark, the Quarter-Finals against Russia, and the Semi-Finals against England. And every single one of those games, they wore their dark jerseys.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I don't necessarily agree or disagree with you I think var should be used if the motion for example had an effect on the outcome or the trajectory of the ball, but that's the thing you can't have grey zones otherwise it s too much up to interpretation.

Nobody jumps with their hands behind their back. The hand behind the back is more when you are on the ground trying to deflect or block a shot, not when you jump to head an air ball from a set piece like a corner kick or a foul.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008

Worst call of the world cup. sorry, guys shouldn't be running around with their hands behind their back. It wasn't obvious, I feel he was pressured by the guys upstairs, and I don't believe that it was a certain handball. It was the wrong call.

Croatia is getting the reach around. Think of all the money to be lost with a croatia win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad