GDT: Feb 26, 7PM | Hurricanes @ Capitals

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
and thats fine if he doesnt like being in front of the camera like that. he knew that first big interview was coming. i imagine no one wrangled him into doing it. if he didnt want to do it, he wouldnt have. but he is trying to make people warm up to him also, so getting on the camera for fans im sure he thinks will help. and im sure it does. esp if he didnt want to do it, but did it anyways cause he wants us fans to see him say the things all the players keep saying about him. dont expect to see anything interview of him like that anyways. its not like we do those very often anyways

and i agree with the sentiments about the top 2 lines now basically being ****. if either of the staals or semin dont score, no one will pretty much. ok ok, so maybe someone else will, but i doubt one of those 3 dont have something to do with it. a close 4th would be tlusty being in on one. but until those first 2 lines are back together as they were, it wont matter.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
borat_855_18535194_0_0_12672_300.jpg

Borat is from Kazakhstan:shakehead

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Waiting on the reason............

You'd have to ask Laviolette, Maurice or Muller.

If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say LaRose probably brings a lot of energy in the team practices and the coaches likely hope that energy translates to strong play for his linemates. It's no coincidence that LaRose finds his way back to the 1st line only when Staal has a couple of his patented lazy games.

And speak of the devil, Staal's lack of effort leads to a goal...

Beardy*

Or lines are cap because we have far too many injuries and forward depth sucks...

Half the defense is injured... Neither or top lines are at full strength cause Skinner and Ruutu are out and Tlusty needed to be moved off the top line cause Jokinen sucks and can't do anything on any line

smi

Jun 14, 2011
That bass line from the rex health care commercial always gets stuck in my head.. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad