GDT: Feb 26, 7PM | Hurricanes @ Capitals

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Booing him is likely by a bunch of no class loudmouths. Their board was full of them today. Not all. There were many fans that liked Semin alot. Unlucky to not have scored already. Hometown call on that penalty. What a friggen joke. If they lose fair that's acceptable but with bad refs, that's BS.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
How the **** does our PP always give the other team the room and freedom to move the puck into our zone year after year? I mean come on, fix that ****.

Beardy*

Jokinen is a waste of a roster spot at this point... He does nothing well out there

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
not liking the look of this game so far. then again, they usually look ****** in the first so....ill let the other 2 periods happen first. but so far Washington is completely manhandling us in every way

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
I am so sick of watching LaRose kill the flow of this first line, and we aren't done with the first period yet.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
Jokinen looks like total garbage tonight. That penalty call was BS, but even single time he has been in the offensive zone he has turned the puck over.

Beardy*

Jussi and Larose should be done as Canes when their contracts expire...

With Jussi, preferably before then

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
well, no goal off that play, but im pretty sure LaRose was just offsides

one thing im worried about in this game is Semin trying to do even more all by himself than normal and thereby overdoing it and getting nothing to show for it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad