Favourite non-Bruin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
In the past, LaFleur (despite his Hab-iness), Bossy, Trottier. Now, Makar (solely because of UMass) and Beniers (local kid).
Lafleur and Bossy definitely make my list.
Saku Koivu.

Two guys I really appreciated but had a cup of coffee with the Bs were Iafrate and Leetch.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
Crosby just a pure talent. A great ambassador for the game and a true competitor . Simply a class act . I say what him and Bergeron have done for hockey , with how great they are as people is not easily matched in any sport, and to think they have been line mates on several occasions makes me proud . To be a Canadian and a hockey fan

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Without a doubt it's Connor McDavid...He's simply the best player I've ever watched and to be playing in an era whereby the equipment, coaching, and health/physical preparation is at it's greatest...not to mention the increase in the number of professional hockey players around the world.

The dude is so good.

Last edited:

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
1. Wayne Gretzky.

Never saw anyone quite like him and I loved watching him play. The only player I’ve ever watched in person that made me nervous every time he had the puck.

I actually own an Oilers Gretzky jersey.

2. Mark Messier.

If ever there was a man who *should* have been a Bruin - it’s Mark Messier. I’ve never seen a better combination of skill and nasty. If he had played his entire career in Boston, or even just the first half, only Bobby Orr would be a bigger all-time favorite. And probably not by much.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Bryan Trottier
Peter Forsberg
Evgeni Malkin (sue me)
Connor McDavid
Pat LaFontaine
Joe Sakic

Tons of others, those are just what popped in my mind.

Reactions: Over the volcano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad