Fanatics signs 10 year deal to be uniform supplier of NHL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I find the Fanatics jerseys very comfortable to wear around town, yeah they are not as good quality , but for someone who is committed to two teams, buying $350 jerseys can really get expensive so have been buying the 180 replica Fanatics.

I do wear the authentic ones at the games though.

I get why folks are upset.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I find the Fanatics jerseys very comfortable to wear around town, yeah they are not as good quality , but for someone who is committed to two teams, buying $350 jerseys can really get expensive so have been buying the 180 replica Fanatics.

I do wear the authentic ones at the games though.

I get why folks are upset.
But there's another option in between Fanatics and authentics - Adidas replicas (or whatever you want to call them) are priced at like $200 to $250, or less, depending on where you get them. My girlfriend got a Matthews one at Sport Chek for under $200 the other month. They're infinitely better than Fanatics.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Fanatics are coming for every major league - in 10 years they'll be making jerseys for rest of the big 4 sports too. They already have deals in place with them for everything else.

Super sad- but they are only going to keep growing.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
But there's another option in between Fanatics and authentics - Adidas replicas (or whatever you want to call them) are priced at like $200 to $250, or less, depending on where you get them. My girlfriend got a Matthews one at Sport Chek for under $200 the other month. They're infinitely better than Fanatics.

I have no many jerseys between Ducks and Rangers ones, I’m pretty good for now. lol. But thanks for the tip. I am awaiting what the new Ducks jersey will be, supposed to be going back to the Mighty Ducks for their 30th anniversary.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I have no many jerseys between Ducks and Rangers ones, I’m pretty good for now. lol. But thanks for the tip. I am awaiting what the new Ducks jersey will be, supposed to be going back to the Mighty Ducks for their 30th anniversary.
I'm still regretting not buying a Zegras reverse retro - the second one. I have a Kaprizov one from the first cycle, but dragged my feet a bit too long this second time around.

Reactions: Leonardo87

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The kicker is, when it comes to Fanatics, we're not just talking about the quality of the materials, we're also talking about actually getting what you paid for. The internet is loaded with examples of just the exact wrong things for the wrong teams and sports being sent to customers. And hell, then you have shit like this where they don't even get the team right:

FrvX5J7XgAMLv_F

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
The kicker is, when it comes to Fanatics, we're not just talking about the quality of the materials, we're also talking about actually getting what you paid for. The internet is loaded with examples of just the exact wrong things for the wrong teams and sports being sent to customers. And hell, then you have shit like this where they don't even get the team right:

FrvX5J7XgAMLv_F
200w.gif

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm still regretting not buying a Zegras reverse retro - the second one. I have a Kaprizov one from the first cycle, but dragged my feet a bit too long this second time around.

The white Mighty Ducks with orange trim? Those are sweet. I got a blank replica one, and it’s fine for what I wanted. But my next one will be authentic.

joelef

Nov 22, 2011
I can only hope that the NHL got an utterly absurd about of money, because they just bought themselves a helluva lot of bad publicity for no good reason otherwise.
Or itd because no one else wanted them .. just like all these Mickey Mouse deals ghat they do

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I got a Fanatics jersey recently with the liberty head.

It's got the shitty crest on it that feels like it's superglued on. That's my main complaint.

It gets the job done, I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad