www.nhl.com
:panthers Have re-signed the following RFA's

Kris Versteeg- 4 years, $3.75 million/year
Dmitri Kulikov- 2 years, $3.5 million/year
Keaton Ellerby- 2 years, $1.4 million/year

QO: James Wright, Roman Derlyuk, Eric Selleck, Brian Foster, Justin Bernhardt

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:isles looking to move Nino Niederreiter (preferably for a young d-man), Josh Bailey, Mark Streit and Marty Reasoner.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:wings

Some Key RFA's have been resgined

Justin Abdelkader-2yr 2Mper year

Darren Helm-3yr 2.5Mper year

Kyle Quincey-1yr 3M

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
He's Back

Nicklas_Lidstrom.jpg

Nicklas Lidstrom will be returning for another year. The Detroit Red Wings have resigned him to a 1 year 6 million dollar deal which includes an NMC. We are very happy to have Nick back with our team for the upcoming season​

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:bruins

We've re-signed some key UFA's:

Gregory Campbell 2 years @ $1.5M per
Daniel Paille 2 years @ $1.3M per
Greg Zanon 2 years @ $2.25M per
Nathan Mciver 1-year 2-way @ $575K / $60K

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Tampa looking to make some moves.

We have:
TBL 1st
DET 1st
MIN 2nd
TBL 2nd
FLA 2nd
PHI 2nd

Available in terms of picks.

We also have:
Vincent Lecavalier
Mattias Ohlund
Eric Brewer
Ryan Malone

Available.

Looking to address our future at D and G, as well as moving up in the draft.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Sens resign RFA's and UFA's

:sens

The Ottawa Senators announced today that the club has come to terms on new contracts with the following players:

RFA's resigned:
Jim O'Brien - 2 years, $900,000 per
Nikita Filatov - 1 year, $950,000
Stephane Da Costa - 2 years, $900,000 per, two-way
Eric Gryba - 2 years, $750,000 (75k AHL), two-way
Pat Cannone - 2 years, $750,000 (75k AHL), two-way
Craig Schira - 1 year, $750,000 (75k AHL), two-way
Kaspars Daugavins - 1 year, $900,000 (100k AHL), two-way
Erik Karlsson - 8 years, $52M ($6.5M per), NTC

UFA's resigned:
Zenon Konopka - 1 year, $950,000
Matt Carkner - 1 year, $900,000
Rob Klinkhammer - 2 years, $750,000 ($125,000 AHL), two-way
Corey Locke - 2 years, $750,000 ($250,000 AHL), two-way

Evgeni Giroux

May 7, 2011
Ennis the Menace

GM Evgeni Giroux would like to announce that C Tyler Ennis and the Buffalo Sabres have reached an agreement on a new contract, the deal is 2 years @ 6 million total.

GM Evgeni Giroux had this to say "we believe that Tyler will a key player for us this season and is a guy who we look at to have a real breakout season, we believe that he can be a guy you build your team around"

images

TJ Brennan was signed to a 1 year contract

images

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
:cbj

Jared Boll - 2 years, 900k per (1-way)
Derek Dorsett - 3 years, 1M per (1-way)
Maksim Mayorov - 1 year, 900K (2-way)
Nikita Nikitin - 4 years, 2.5M per (1-way)

Also been very underwhelmed at the amount of interest in good 'ol Canadian boy, Rick Nash. Given that he's under contract until the 2017/18 season and only entering his prime, the 6'4", 219LB winger could still be considered part of the future .. with the Blue Jackets

Last edited:

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
anaheimmightyducks.jpg

Ducks sign key UFAs!

t_22470_07.jpg

Teemu Selanne - 1 year $4.25mil with a NMC

Matt Smaby - 2 years $800k per

George Parros - 1 year $1.15mil per

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
[fieldset=""]Trades
  • All trades must be sent to IslesRock4 and RR or else they are not valid.
  • Once a trade is agreed upon, send it in BEFORE POSTING, and then you can announce it in the thread. A deal without a NTC or NMC does not have to be approved.
  • If a trade is announced prior to it being sent in, it will be vetoed.
  • ALL MOVES MUST BE SOMEWHAT REALISTIC. Washington will not trade Ovechkin, Pittsburgh will not trade Crosby, etc. The commissioners hold the power to veto any ridiculous trades.
  • A trade involving a NTC or NMC must be sent in by BOTH GMs with a reasoning for the player to waive. The trade must be approved by BOTH trade managers prior to posting. Keep in mind it will only be on a rare occasion that a NTC or NMC is waived.
  • If a trade involving a NTC or NMC is announced before approval, it will be vetoed.
  • If a team does not have enough cap space to complete a trade that has been sent in, the trade will be vetoed.
[/fieldset]

So, basically as long as I send the the trade as a notification to IR4 and RR I don't actually need to hear back from them with approval before I post, as long as it's realistic and there is no NTC and no NMC? Is that right? If both parties agree on a trade without any clauses, I send it to IR4 and RR, and then I can post it right away?

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
So, basically as long as I send the the trade as a notification to IR4 and RR I don't actually need to hear back from them with approval before I post, as long as it's realistic and there is no NTC and no NMC? Is that right? If both parties agree on a trade without any clauses, I send it to IR4 and RR, and then I can post it right away?

Yes.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
A Big Day In Phoenix

:coyotes

The Phoenix Coyotes are proud to announce that they have come to terms on a contract extension with Captain Shane Doan.

The four year deal is worth sixteen million dollars and includes a full NMC.

The Coyotes have also come to terms with leading scorer Ray Whitney.

His deal is two years in length and worth seven million. Full NMC.

We have also retained veteran defenseman Adrian Aucoin for another season. His one-way deal is worth one point five million dollars.

Haligonian

---------
Dec 23, 2008
Halifax
:jets

Jets lock up key RFA's.

Evander Kane - 3 years @ 3 mil per (1.50, 3.00, 4.50)
Ondrej Pavelec - 5 years @ 4 mil per (2, 3.5, 4, 5, 5.5)
Spencer Mahacek - 2 years @ 750k per
Paul Potsma - 2 years @ 950k per
Arturs Kulda - 2 years @ 650k per
Ben Maxwell - 1 year @ 800k

Were still looking to add a top-6 center and a top-6 right winger.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
:ducks

Justin Schultz' agent has informed the Ducks that Schultz plans to play in the NCAA next season, and will remain Duck property until he becomes a UFA next offseason.

IF you have interest in his rights, message us.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Coyotes Have A Trade to Announce

Earlier this morning the Phoenix Coyotes acquired the rights to Jarret Stoll from the Los Angeles Kings for our 2012 6th round pick.

The Coyotes have come to terms with Jarret on a one year deal worth three and a half million dollars.

:coyotes Jarret Stoll

:kings2 PHX's '12 6th

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Thornton is generating tons of interest. Current best offer is top pairing dman, 3rd liner or top 6 wing, top 6 c. Not necessarily trading him.

For Boyle we've received picks and prospect offers. Would like to get a young top 6 wing.

Clowe also has received lots of interest. Looking for young speedy forwards or picks.

Murray will go for top pick offered. (currently mid 2nd). Would also consider a top 9 forward.

Pavelski is likely untouchable. As are Burns, VlasiC and Braun.

Couture could go in a very unique deal. Would have to include a premier forward with speed under 26.

Havlat is also available.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

The Phoenix Coyotes are proud to announce that they have come to terms on a contract extension with Captain Shane Doan.

The four year deal is worth sixteen million dollars and includes a full NMC.

ya cheap *******

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
ya cheap *******

Haha. His production has gone down like ten percent every season since his last deal! Still, I feel a little bad.

Whitney I underpaid a little bit, too. Still, two years ago there wasn't a team in the league willing to give him a two year deal. Here we are two years later and I'm giving him another one.

Stoll is Pejorative Sluredly overpaid, but hey, I wanted to lock him up. Give him a Mulligan on this whole contract year thing he screwed up so bad.

I've got a trade lined up for another player that's going to help both Stoll and Doan be a whole lot more effective.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
ya cheap *******

Haha. His production has gone down like ten percent every season since his last deal! Still, I feel a little bad.

Whitney I underpaid a little bit, too. Still, two years ago there wasn't a team in the league willing to give him a two year deal. Here we are two years later and I'm giving him another one.

Stoll is Pejorative Sluredly overpaid, but hey, I wanted to lock him up. Give him a Mulligan on this whole contract year thing he screwed up so bad.

I've got a trade lined up for another player that's going to help both Stoll and Doan be a whole lot more effective.

One of you guys needs to change your username.

Both Coyotes fans and only 1 letter difference. Always getting you two mixed up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad