OT: F1 Racing 2024 Edit - Also Other Motor Racing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
Bristol had 100k people in the stands last night and they got a pretty mundane race to watch. Deffenilty a letdown Kyle Larson shut things down like a Jacques Lemaire Devils team!:laugh:

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bristol had 100k people in the stands last night and they got a pretty mundane race to watch. Deffenilty a letdown Kyle Larson shut things down like a Jacques Lemaire Devils team!:laugh:
That's one of my favorite tracks. Love how small it is. There's just no space out there because the track is even smaller than the track they use for running at your high school.:laugh:

And I can imagine going to see a race there is much harder on the ears than the mile plus tracks.

It's gotta be like watching a race in a football stadium!

Louskoolaid89

Let's Go!!!
Oct 14, 2017
That's one of my favorite tracks. Love how small it is. There's just no space out there because the track is even smaller than the track they use for running at your high school.:laugh:

And I can imagine going to see a race there is much harder on the ears than the mile plus tracks.

It's gotta be like watching a race in a football stadium!
They do 15 second laps at 125 mph. Yeah pretty intense. Your average half mile is about 18 19 seconds to circle around. Just didn't have the hard "rubbin" is racing that made Bristol such an attraction last night. Yeah they have played college football at Bristol and next year the Braves and Reds will play ball!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad