F William Horcoff - Little Ceasers, U15 AAA (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Was he really though? (Elite? )I mean he was 6’3 at 15 and born in first week of january . Those two things right there gives him a massive advantage early . Same with Morin . I’ve never seen Horcoff play but have Morin and latter was simply physically overpowering kids at 13 and 14.
Agreed, and doesn't seem to look as good when his dad isn't controlling the bench, ice time and line mates. Not a lot different situation than another Detroit Red Wing executive who coached his son all the way, got his kid drafted and to Michigan, though Horcoff is a lot better than Drape at the same age.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Bank Shot

Jan 18, 2006
The skating thing is really weird because his dad could really move around out there.
I don't think skating was a plus for Horcoff on draft day.

That guy worked his bag off on improving his game.

If his son has the same work ethic as his dad, I wouldn't count him out from being an NHLer.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I don't think skating was a plus for Horcoff on draft day.

That guy worked his bag off on improving his game.

If his son has the same work ethic as his dad, I wouldn't count him out from being an NHLer.
I dunno as I remember watching him a couple of times back in Chilliwack and he was flying out there.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009

I remember watching this when it just came out and to think that the baby in the troller is already 17 and a soon to be pro hockey player... I feel old and I'm not even in my 30s yet lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad