F Ryan Leonard - Boston College, NCAA (2023, 8th, WSH)

CTHabsfan

Jul 28, 2007
Great first game, he and Gauthier were the teams best players tonight.
The two highlight moments were nice, other than that I really didn't notice Leonard all that much. Still a decent game for the freshman.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019

This guy just wins. Looking for highlights of his board play and hits but its all just playmaking, high roller puck possession and goal scoring highlights

Excited to have a grinder with high end stick skills. Looks like the boy can skate.

Is he a 200 foot player? Play on the PK?

Im f***ing excited

Looked good last night. Smith was invisible.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Morrow. Highend potential upside being Landeskog or Iginla. There's a reason I ranked him 6 in the deepest draft I've ever followed, and easily ahead of the other USNDT guys.
I think Iginla is his absolute top and a decent pull. Not sure he has the true meanness to fulfill that but everything else is there.

TryamkinPleaseReturn

Rapidly Shrinking Cult
Feb 7, 2019
I think Iginla is his absolute top and a decent pull. Not sure he has the true meanness to fulfill that but everything else is there.
Exactly. Upside being potential Morrow/Brown. Highend potential upside, Landeskog/Iginla. Notice something in common with all four guys besides being very hard to play against... they all wore a C. Obviously his downside is being a grinder or potentially an outright bust. But he is very likely to play, and imo likely to ascend towards the higher end of his upside. I love this type of player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad