F Nikita Grebyonkin (2022, 135th, TOR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
So with Amur's season over and his contract to Metallurg having one more season on it, does he join them in their playoff push to be around the team, even though he cant play? Can he practice with the team?

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
So with Amur's season over and his contract to Metallurg having one more season on it, does he join them in their playoff push to be around the team, even though he cant play? Can he practice with the team?
Unlikely, not to mention there is no point. Amur could send him down to the VHL though. Btw, I keep reading about his contract for next season, is there an official source for that?

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com

That's the only real mentioning i've seen of it, to be honest but its a better source than just me haha.

Another mention is on eliteprospects, but with all respect to them they can't be called as too reliable in terms of the KHL contracts. Webarchive shows that in July 2022 he was contracted until the end of 2022/23 and since then I failed to find any news about the extension.

Upd: I see Grebyonkin mentioned the extension in an interview though, so likely something was there.

Reactions: Namikaze Minato

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
Congrats to Grebyonkin. What were the considerations that left Michkov off the lists of nominees?

GreatDayforHockey

Jul 21, 2022
I assume he continued to play well in pre-season games. Will he get power play and top 6 ice time in regular season games ? I think a lot of times on some teams in KHL, if Management knows a player is leaving after the season to NHL, he often does NOT receive prime ice time.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
I assume he continued to play well in pre-season games. Will he get power play and top 6 ice time in regular season games ? I think a lot of times on some teams in KHL, if Management knows a player is leaving after the season to NHL, he often does NOT receive prime ice time.

He plays for Lokomotiv, they usually are ok with kids leaving them for NA leagues.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002

Grebyonkin’s teammate (Minnesota prospect) Yurov signed a 1-year extension partly because Magnitka’s new coach is known for trusting young players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad