Tribute f*** Mike Sullivan.

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
I'm the furthest from an "X's and O's" guy but who are our options? Queneville? Id rather not. Woodcroft? I don't exactly see an up and comer working out here. What are the names on the hot board?

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I certainly hope it’s not Q

Then again I could see Q being the 1st choice of these clueless FSG twats. :shakehead :shakehead

“Hurr durr…he was part of a dynasty. He’s exactly what we need!!! Now lets’s jump in the caah and go plan the parade!!” - FSG probably

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
People here liked to call them Gladams, so as coaches you'll need to differentiate by calling them Aass

1729972818062.jpeg

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I don't know or care enough to follow hockey extensively enough to name names, but somebody who is new to the scene would be nice. Someone who hasn't had their coaching brain tempered in the kiln of NHL coaching, so they just default to low event hockey. Gimme someone who is willing to adapt and evolve and try new shit. Most importantly, someone with a track record for developing good young talent. This team's gonna need that sooner than later.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I'm on no way advocating for keeping Sully. I just self identified as a very not X and O type and it's possible I may better than Sully 🤣
Hire Eddie O back for all I care. Just get this franchise out from under the Sully spell. Just like with the Jarry situation, we needed some mediocre fill-in for a year or so until we could home grow our or replacement or wait for a better option to become available.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
Hire Eddie O back for all I care.

Sure beats listening to him broadcast games, and he might be able to use his phenomenal coaching skill to get us that #1 overall pick again. I'll take that over Sullivan 10 times out of 10.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad