F Maddox Dagenais - Quinte Red Devils U16 AAA, OMHA U16 (2026 Draft)

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Looks like a top 5-10 pick playing out there. He is legit.

He comes as advertised, his father’s shot and scoring ability but unlike Pierre he skates well and he has grit. He plays center but I’m not sold on him being a center at the pro level. He must also improve his game in the defensive zone.

Reactions: Sagikev

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Some real lottery level talent at forward out of the Q withe Desnoyers and Guite for ‘25 and Dagenais for ‘26 and IIRC people are even more pumped for the 2009 crop.

Good to see. Now give me a classic Quebecois butterfly goalie. D’Aigle sure seems headed for nowhere…5.90 GAA over 4 to start the year. Seems like any idea he might be able to jump charge his stock is out the window…

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Some real lottery level talent at forward out of the Q withe Desnoyers and Guite for ‘25 and Dagenais for ‘26 and IIRC people are even more pumped for the 2009 crop.

Good to see. Now give me a classic Quebecois butterfly goalie. D’Aigle sure seems headed for nowhere…5.90 GAA over 4 to start the year. Seems like any idea he might be able to jump charge his stock is out the window…

Lucas Beckman didn’t get as much exposure as D’Aigle but he’s very solid in Baie-Comeau.

His dad a devastating wrist shot, but he couldn't skate even by old nhl standards.

I wonder if his son has similar traits.

Maddox skates well and he has grit.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
hes off to 6 g 3 assist in 6 games for 9 points might go check him out tomorrow when he comes to cape breton with the quebec team. still pissed the brat apperntly refused to report to our eagles if we drafted him so i hope he gets bood tomorrow lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dominance

IWillMakeTheNHL

May 13, 2023
hes off to 6 g 3 assist in 6 games for 9 points might go check him out tomorrow when he comes to cape breton with the quebec team. still pissed the brat apperntly refused to report to our eagles if we drafted him so i hope he gets bood tomorrow lol.
I don’t know much about the Q fanbases, but how many people at the game would really even know that he refused to show up?

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
I don’t know much about the Q fanbases, but how many people at the game would really even know that he refused to show up?
probs not alot but the hardcore season ticket holders might know about it. wouldnt be suprised if here a few boos but doubt it be alot

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007

There are a lot of players who do that and they’re not called brats. Nathan MacKinnon didn’t want to report to the team that drafted him but I wouldn’t call him a brat.

Players have options. Dagenais even had more than usual players because he could have opted for the OHL and he had NCAA interest.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
There are a lot of players who do that and they’re not called brats. Nathan MacKinnon didn’t want to report to the team that drafted him but I wouldn’t call him a brat.

Players have options. Dagenais even had more than usual players because he could have opted for the OHL and he had NCAA interest.
hes a brat lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad