F Maddox Dagenais - Quinte Red Devils U16 AAA, OMHA U16 (2026 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Some real lottery level talent at forward out of the Q withe Desnoyers and Guite for ‘25 and Dagenais for ‘26 and IIRC people are even more pumped for the 2009 crop.

Good to see. Now give me a classic Quebecois butterfly goalie. D’Aigle sure seems headed for nowhere…5.90 GAA over 4 to start the year. Seems like any idea he might be able to jump charge his stock is out the window…

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
Some real lottery level talent at forward out of the Q withe Desnoyers and Guite for ‘25 and Dagenais for ‘26 and IIRC people are even more pumped for the 2009 crop.

Good to see. Now give me a classic Quebecois butterfly goalie. D’Aigle sure seems headed for nowhere…5.90 GAA over 4 to start the year. Seems like any idea he might be able to jump charge his stock is out the window…

Lucas Beckman didn’t get as much exposure as D’Aigle but he’s very solid in Baie-Comeau.

His dad a devastating wrist shot, but he couldn't skate even by old nhl standards.

I wonder if his son has similar traits.

Maddox skates well and he has grit.

Reactions: BKarchitect

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad