F Ivan Demidov - SKA-1946 St.Petersburg, MHL (2024, 5th, MTL)

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Something something xirk is posting in everything habs related

I have zero idea who the devils drafted and I don’t care
What point are you trying to make? or is this just you trying to retaliate because you're offended?

I didn't say "All Hab's fans" or "All of HF board" so unless your part of the group I mentioned then I don't understand why you would be.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Unless I'm mistaken I only posted something similar in one other thread. you either annoy easily or you enjoy the petty sniping between fanbases and you hate that I suggest that people stop it and focus on the actual players.
You know what, my bad. I back on your posts and must have you mistaken for someone else.

Sorry.

Reactions: Xirik

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
I wonder if Suzuki will be their long term Center or will it be someone else.
Well it is going to be Suzuki or Dach. We need to get a full season of Dach to be able to compare them adequately.

Back to Demidov talk!

to the people who've watched Demidov closely I've seen Demidov get compared to Patrick Kane and Marner. which do you feel is more apt?
Between those two? Marner. Hopefully he is better in the playoffs. :laugh:

Hilarious because the Habs could have drafted two franchise players in two years. Instead they drafted a second paring D-man and a franchise forward = one first line player.

Way to completely mess that up LOL
I am disappointed about that too, but until all of these guys play a few years in the NHL we can't know for sure who will bust and who will shock.

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
Hilarious because the Habs could have drafted two franchise players in two years. Instead they drafted a second paring D-man and a franchise forward = one first line player.

LOLOL hilarious.

I wonder how they’ll do with their franchise player and a defenseman who’s gonna be one of their most important defenseman.

Very concerning times!

Now back to Demidov.

Reactions: HabzSauce

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014

Funny how the Send drafted an even worse D than Reinbacher with their 7oa when at least 3 other D were much better than him.

How does it feel drafting a guy who's absolute ceiling is Dion Phaneuf if everything goes well (with a brain just as dumb as well)

Reactions: Prairie Habs

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012

And you know Rienbacher will be a second pairing D how? He could end up having a bigger impact than Michkov when it is all said and done. You cant simply draft small forwards if the goal is to win a cup.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
1720105035251.jpeg

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
The MHL highlights I’ve seen make the league look kind of… weak, to say the least. If he’s not gonna play in the KHL they should put him in the CHL or AHL.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
The MHL highlights I’ve seen make the league look kind of… weak, to say the least. If he’s not gonna play in the KHL they should put him in the CHL or AHL.

I'm pretty sure if it was an MHL team vs CHL team (especially a top MHL team) you wouldn't say it look weak.

I think it'll be better for him if he plays top minutes in the VHL than 10 or so minutes/game in the KHL.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
That's each leagues purpose. The MHL is likely worse than the CHL (I've seen people compare it to the USHL), the VHL I've heard is worse than the AHL and the KHL is obviously not the NHL, but the leagues are tiered the same within their respective hockey "pyramids".
I don't know the CHL is fragmented into three leagues while I don't think the MHL is. Could be wrong though.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
I wonder if Suzuki will be their long term Center or will it be someone else.
I think the answer to that question is mainly driven by Dach's development. MTL top 6 is lacking another player long term.
Slaf - Suzuki - Demidov
Caufeild - Dach - [???]
Newhook - Beck - Roy

Usually, Dach like to control the puck through the neutral zone, and similar to what I saw from Demidov. Would these two gel? Suzuki may be a better fit as this would allow him to help the D more, pass to Demidov for a rush chance.

Should Dach not develop as a C, that extra player may be a new C, which could change who Demidov play with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad