F Filip Zadina - Halifax Mooseheads, QMJHL (2018, 6th, DET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBull

Habby Man
Oct 11, 2017
Vancouver Island
HABS NATION!!!
THIS IS IT!!!!
Filip Zadina, very good player, We needed a guy like this (and maybe a center Also).
We had nothing last year, at least we'll have something this year.

Reactions: Acadien86

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
To the Mooseheads fans:

Obviously different players/playing different positions, but who do you think had more impact as a player during his time in Halifax?

Hischier or Zadina?

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
I think I will come here from now on. The local board is just plain oozing hate right now. Everybody wants Svech more than Zadina. As fas as I'm concerned, Zadina outplayed Svech at the WJC. Zadina is a product of the Mooseheads. Zadina is a goalscorer that plays RW that the Habs hasn't had since Kovy was here. At least we're talking about drafting Zadina than Evan Bouchard at 7th overall or something.

Reactions: Acadien86

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
I think Montreal finally caught a break by getting to three rather than staying at 4 Or worse.
Like this years NFL draft your just picking the best player that's left at that number.

Saxon

Demigod
Mar 9, 2015
I think I will come here from now on. The local board is just plain oozing hate right now. Everybody wants Svech more than Zadina. As fas as I'm concerned, Zadina outplayed Svech at the WJC. Zadina is a product of the Mooseheads. Zadina is a goalscorer that plays RW that the Habs hasn't had since Kovy was here. At least we're talking about drafting Zadina than Evan Bouchard at 7th overall or something.
Svech was coming off a broken hand and was buried on team Russia. Zadina got an expanded roll on a weaker team, that being said Zadina was fantastic. It may be closer than allot of people think but Svechnikov is better at everything except stick handling. Still Zadina would/will be a fantastic prospect but a notch below Svech.

Reactions: HankyZetts

BobbyShehan

May 29, 2008
NJ
A big part of the issue for the Habs is the lack of an elite playmaker, or at least a guy who can generate offense for himself. Zadina is not and would be lost on this team if they can't trade for one. If they're planning on a short term rebuild, he's not their guy. There's no way Carolina is not taking Svechnikov so forget about it. Wouldn't be a huge surprise to see Zadina slip to 5th or 6th. With the right team, he'll pile up a lot of points!

Tube Skates

May 12, 2016
To the Mooseheads fans:

Obviously different players/playing different positions, but who do you think had more impact as a player during his time in Halifax?

Hischier or Zadina?
Hischier. Zadina is a great talent though. His impact last year was immediate. He was under a microscope and had some big shoes to fill after the loss of Hischier. Great kid. Had a very successful season here. Great competitor. If you hear any lazy rumours don't pay any attention to that bull. However I don't think his time in Halifax is finished so if he comes back to us he will absolutely have a bigger impact than Hischier did.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Zdina skating his quite avg...lil bit of a red flag..but he has the rest...except he'll to get feeded and with no C in Montreal...I prefer for him to stay in Junior 1 year plus AHL 1 year before stepping up.....no need for him in NHL right now...we have ton of wingers and seeing him on 4th line would not be good fos his development

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad