F Dominik Petr - Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL (2023 Draft)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
In fairness to Petr.. he was second in everything. His 2G and 2A was only behind Sale. 4 points in 5 games makes him 2nd in points, assists and goals. It was a weak team but he was part of the good and not bad. If he stays healthy and is drafted... He will be a riser.

Yes, I have a bias for him!

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
Does anyone know why (or have a theory why) Petr didn't produce at all all year in both the U18 and U20 leagues? He's one of the biggest surprises for me at the U18s and I really liked him. Just watched the game vs. Sweden and he continues to impress me with his smarts.

Reactions: Realgud

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
Does anyone know why (or have a theory why) Petr didn't produce at all all year in both the U18 and U20 leagues?
In Lukko U20-team he had small role. He played mostly under 10 minutes in game. For 2x leg injury his skating was terrible.

When he was back there wasn't "easy games" for self-confidence boosting. So he played agains't best FIN U20-league teams pre-season 2.0. He was mostly just trying survive on-ice because skating was terrible. After February international tournament he played well. But season was ending, not starting.

Then he joined to Lukko U18-team. There he played very well but opponents where was having solid teams. In U18-playoffs was playing a lot of FIN U20-league players.

Now he's fully fit so that will be helping a lot him. He will return 15.5. to Rauma.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Not overly physical and mediocre numbers (28 points in 40 games) with Brandon in his first season in North America.

Is there anything to see in his game to suggest he is drafted this time around?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Not overly physical and mediocre numbers (28 points in 40 games) with Brandon in his first season in North America.

Is there anything to see in his game to suggest he is drafted this time around?
Nothing lol.

And I am probably his biggest fan.

He was very promising and then injuries seemed to have detailed him.

Reactions: czechcanadian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad