F Dominik Petr - Brandon Wheat Kings, WHL (2023 Draft)

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
Petr has returned to Rauma. Yesterday he scored a goal, today two goals against Ässät.

I think his level is currently U18 but later this season U20. Lukko U20 have a lot of good players, so it´s also better atm that he plays a big role in U18.

Reactions: Goodman68

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
Petr debuts today in U20 SM-sarja's. He's playing on first line with Jeremi Tammela & Wiljami Myllylä.
He´s playing today too on first line even after some players get cut out from line-up for other players joining up. Today he´s playing with Jeremi Tammela & Iivari Säkkinen. Head coach Jarno Mensonen sayed Petr played yesterday well and was dangerous player on ice.

Last edited:

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
He´s playing today too on first line even after some players get cut out from line-up for other players joining up. Today he´s playing with Jeremi Tammela & Iivari Säkkinen. Head coach Jarno Mensonen sayed Petr played yesterday well and was dangerous player on ice.
Awesome! Thank you for the updates!

Reactions: Goodman68

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
Petr stays with U20 for now. Lukko U20 missing at the moment a lot of players so that opened chance to him. Plays today in first line with Jeremi Tammela and Wiljami Myllylä, and Lukko having very important game today.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think he’ll be at least a 3rd or 4th round pick because he’s a big center who can skate and he has some offense, but I’m not sure he’s much more than a slightly better Sapovaliv. I think the upside would be like Chytil, but I don’t think he has that level of puck game.

Reactions: hellwar9

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019
I think he’ll be at least a 3rd or 4th round pick because he’s a big center who can skate and he has some offense, but I’m not sure he’s much more than a slightly better Sapovaliv. I think the upside would be like Chytil, but I don’t think he has that level of puck game.
Is he even an equally good Sapovaliv right now? I really haven’t been impressed with him. At the U18s, it was all Sale and Kulich on his line and he profited from them. At the Hlinka, it was again all Sale and I barely noticed him and really had to focus on him to notice him.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Is he even an equally good Sapovaliv right now? I really haven’t been impressed with him. At the U18s, it was all Sale and Kulich on his line and he profited from them. At the Hlinka, it was again all Sale and I barely noticed him and really had to focus on him to notice him.

I think so. Or pretty close. I don’t think Sapovaliv is that good.

dr1234

Sep 1, 2022
Noticed he’s not playing yet with his team. Anyone know if he’s injured?

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
It's weird to have surgery at the beginning of the season... If he is not 100%, then he should not have been sent to HGC at that time.
None of it makes sense.. I keep hoping to see an article on Hokej.cz or some of the Czech hockey twitter feeds I follow.

JustAPleb

Feb 14, 2019
It's weird to have surgery at the beginning of the season... If he is not 100%, then he should not have been sent to HGC at that time.
He was in ankle surgery and that injury happened last trainings before first season game. Recovery and rehabilitation will happen in Rauma like he wished.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad