F Anton Frondell - Djurgårdens IF U16, U16 Div.1 (2025 Draft)

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
How would you guys rank Eklund, Raymond, and Frondell as draft year prospects?
A bit early for Frondell. We have very limited viewings of him playing at a high level. Raymond was a two-way player that played a very mature style. Eklund was the smartest of the 3 and also played a mature game (although Raymond was quite intelligent too).

Frondell looks like he might have better tools and pure skill than both Raymond and Eklund. The issue with ranking Frondell over either of them is that I worry he is getting pushed up from a small sample of games against younger players. He will have to prove himself some more for me to pencil him in as a better prospect than those 2.

Raymond
Eklund
Frondell

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
A bit early for Frondell. We have very limited viewings of him playing at a high level. Raymond was a two-way player that played a very mature style. Eklund was the smartest of the 3 and also played a mature game (although Raymond was quite intelligent too).

Frondell looks like he might have better tools and pure skill than both Raymond and Eklund. The issue with ranking Frondell over either of them is that I worry he is getting pushed up from a small sample of games against younger players. He will have to prove himself some more for me to pencil him in as a better prospect than those 2.

Raymond
Eklund
Frondell
I'm puzzled by this, what do you mean? He's propped up by his entire career leading into his DY? How is that a small sample haha.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Moved up to the 4th line today, his linesmates have combined for a single point through the first 7 games of the season. We'll see if he can kickstart them.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Not a fan of what I have seen so far, granted with limited ice-time. Looks rusty and a bit clumpsy, almost. Which can be expected, of course. I hope he plays a few U20 games.

I would not mind seeing a 3rd-line consisting of Eklund-Eriksson-Frondell soon.

And as for Victor Eklund, he is arguably already the best forward in Djurgården. Looking great out there.

Gazewithin

Aug 22, 2024
Not a fan of what I have seen so far, granted with limited ice-time. Looks rusty and a bit clumpsy, almost. Which can be expected, of course. I hope he plays a few U20 games.

I would not mind seeing a 3rd-line consisting of Eklund-Eriksson-Frondell soon.

And as for Victor Eklund, he is arguably already the best forward in Djurgården. Looking great out there.
Haven't watched the games, but surprised they didn't give him at least a weekend with the junior squad. Very odd choice. Dude hasn't played real games outside of the 2 with the national team earlier, give him some warmup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad