F Anton Frondell - Djurgårdens IF U16, U16 Div.1 (2025 Draft)

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
How would you guys rank Eklund, Raymond, and Frondell as draft year prospects?
A bit early for Frondell. We have very limited viewings of him playing at a high level. Raymond was a two-way player that played a very mature style. Eklund was the smartest of the 3 and also played a mature game (although Raymond was quite intelligent too).

Frondell looks like he might have better tools and pure skill than both Raymond and Eklund. The issue with ranking Frondell over either of them is that I worry he is getting pushed up from a small sample of games against younger players. He will have to prove himself some more for me to pencil him in as a better prospect than those 2.

Raymond
Eklund
Frondell

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
A bit early for Frondell. We have very limited viewings of him playing at a high level. Raymond was a two-way player that played a very mature style. Eklund was the smartest of the 3 and also played a mature game (although Raymond was quite intelligent too).

Frondell looks like he might have better tools and pure skill than both Raymond and Eklund. The issue with ranking Frondell over either of them is that I worry he is getting pushed up from a small sample of games against younger players. He will have to prove himself some more for me to pencil him in as a better prospect than those 2.

Raymond
Eklund
Frondell
I'm puzzled by this, what do you mean? He's propped up by his entire career leading into his DY? How is that a small sample haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad