F Andrew Cristall - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2023, 40th, WSH)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Interesting that a guy like perfetti still went 10th overall with pretty much the same concerns as cristall being the lack of size and skating combination, yet cristall is now a projected late 1st or 2nd rounder.

I know they're a little different, but both extremely high IQ, high skill, great vision, assist artist etc.... It'd be tough for me to not want my blues to nab him iwth one of their two late 1sts if he's still on the board.

I think part of that is also down to relative strength of each draft. This year, the depth of top-end offensive talent blows that year's out of the water. Guys like Perfetti, Rossi, etc. would be getting lost in all the various talented wingers kicking around this year and probably pushed down the board a decent amount.

Reactions: Bjornar Moxnes

Strummer53

Sep 11, 2021
All this talk about where he will end up, when I believe he will be a Blackhawk (thank you CB98)

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
I think part of that is also down to relative strength of each draft. This year, the depth of top-end offensive talent blows that year's out of the water. Guys like Perfetti, Rossi, etc. would be getting lost in all the various talented wingers kicking around this year and probably pushed down the board a decent amount.
Also Perfetti is a center.

spfan

May 4, 2009
Cristall falling out of the first round is a repeat of DeBrincat.

Something I didn't think we'd see again.
It wasn't surprising to me. He was gonna go late 1st or in the 2nd.

He was this years Lambert.

But your Blackhawks are probably gonna get Cristall too.

Cristall, Heidt, Brindley, Morin, and Lardis are the five guys I had in the first round that dropped
I had the first 3 in my 1st. Cristall especially high. Morin and Lardis were definitely in the tier of near 1st rounders for me.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
But your Blackhawks are probably gonna get Cristall too.
200w.gif

Reactions: Dominance

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
If he falls to CBJ Jackets could have two of Bedards BFFs and teammates (or vice versa :laugh:)

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
It’ll be interesting if he goes right off the bat this morning or not. Obviously teams are scared he will never get the core strength, because he has the skill to have been drafted in Round 1.

That skill alone gets him drafted in the 2nd round. It’s just where??

CBJx614

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 25, 2012
C-137
I wanted him or Brindley at 34. Glad we took Brindley but it would've been nice to bring KJs buddy along with him.

I get why they chose Fantillis buddy instead :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad