Post-Game Talk: [EX3] Canucks lose to Kraken | 1-3 (Garland)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do you hate our road sweaters?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters

Diamonddog01

Diamond in the rough
Jul 18, 2007
Vancouver
Really like Garland-Suter-Beauvillier as a third line. Give Blueger all the tough defensive minutes and PK time and let the Suter line exploit the soft minutes and 2nd unit PP.

Really? I know they scored but I can’t say I’m a fan thus far.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
Too bad Hronek's shoulder is permanently ruined and will explode within 10 games, eh?

knockonwood.jpg

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
Haven't really noticed PDG this game. Looks like he's doing cardio out there. I wonder how safe he is vs. Joshua who's been personally called out.

Don't like the Miller penalty but the forwards are definitely battling harder this period. Makes a big difference when you're the heavier team.

Reactions: wonton15

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Haven't really noticed PDG this game. Looks like he's doing cardio out there. I wonder how safe he is vs. Joshua who's been personally called out.

Don't like the Miller penalty but the forwards are definitely battling harder this period. Makes a big difference when you're the heavier team.
Agree on PDG. He shouldn’t get more preseason time with this line. It’s time to put Hog/Pod there to audition.

Reactions: Hammman and dez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad