Player Discussion Evander Kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Okay bobby.
Please explain how Bettman sent an invisible laser beam down from the rafters that knocked Bouchards puck off course and made it hit the post? Cuz last time I checked, the Oilers were arguably that goal away from winning the series.

The Bettman/Canadian conspiracy is just stupid

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Like how? Last time I checked the Oilers and the Habs just went to the finals, and they sure didn't lose cuz of some grand conspiracy. In the last 20 years Canadian teams went to the finals 6 times

32 teams, 7 Canadian. The math adds up, just like it did when there were less teams and Canadian teams were in the finals more
Pro-rating goal totals for James Neal comes to mind. Screwing us with only a one game suspension to Alex Pietrangelo after deliberately attempting to injure another player well after the play was over is another.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Pro-rating goal totals for James Neal comes to mind. Screwing us with only a one game suspension to Alex Pietrangelo after deliberately attempting to injure another player well after the play was over is another.

We've gotten some bad breaks, but Nurse was a dumb ass to do what he did.

Still, 5 Canadian teams have been in a game 7 of a Cup Final since 1993, a Canadian team has not even had 1 lead in any of those games.

That's just bad luck. Need a bounce sometimes.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Please explain how Bettman sent an invisible laser beam down from the rafters that knocked Bouchards puck off course and made it hit the post? Cuz last time I checked, the Oilers were arguably that goal away from winning the series.

The Bettman/Canadian conspiracy is just stupid
Okay bobby.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
You could do whatever you want it’s just easier to make $$$ work at the deadline. If we could find the right deal earlier though I’m all for it.
Sure if the right deal is there we go for it but it just looks obvious that we aren't going that route. We are going to accrue space and that lets us use that space plus the LTIR that we can spring later

Plus who is selling early in the season? It's just unlikely. Plus we seem to even have the idea to give Emberson a real shot. Maybe if he pans out decently he becomes the tradable asset at the deadline

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
We've gotten some bad breaks, but Nurse was a dumb ass to do what he did.

Still, 5 Canadian teams have been in a game 7 of a Cup Final since 1993, a Canadian team has not even had 1 lead in any of those games.

That's just bad luck. Need a bounce sometimes.
Much as we all hate the Flamers, I think they got screwed in 2005 with that skate in the crease in game 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad