GDT: Eugenie Bouchard vs Ana Ivanovic

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Did Chucky break his hand before or after Genie left? If its before, someone might want to give him some tips for a better "technique" in order to avoid any further injuries :sarcasm:

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Which one? The victim, the wife or the mistress?

The paralegal/mistress. You'll see what I mean by the end of the second episode. :)

I love the show so far. Detective Cole's the man!!! Love that character.

Agreed 100%. I am big on character development and storytelling (I place plot as a distant third) and this show nails both thus far.

As for Eugenie, congrats again and I hope Galch never gives up!

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
The paralegal/mistress. You'll see what I mean by the end of the second episode. :)

Agreed 100%. I am big on character development and storytelling (I place plot as a distant third) and this show nails both thus far.

As for Eugenie, congrats again and I hope Galch never gives up!

Never say never :sarcasm:

Apr 28, 2010
2wdsn01.jpg

JoeLH

Oct 15, 2003
Visit site
Bouchard has a ton of talent, but Ivanovic looked hurt begining late in the 2nd set.
There wasn't that much speed in the game.

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
Bouchard has a ton of talent, but Ivanovic looked hurt begining late in the 2nd set.
There wasn't that much speed in the game.

Definitely. Been following her play for quite a while now and she's improved but if she plays like she played today (still too many errors), she'll get crushed by Na Li. But I really dislike Na Li, so please Genie :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad