GDT: Eugenie Bouchard vs Ana Ivanovic

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
1526136_731609196864360_1835295138_n.jpg

68*

I had a night of sleep but I'm still shocked that she would choose Justin Beaver instead of my boy Chuckie. ****ing meanie man. :(

Look at McCarron. The guy has no more confidence. Poor Chuckie.

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
She just said Bieber to hide the truth.

She is a HUGE fan of Bieber. In September she did a SPorts Illustrated Interview where she basically answered the same question except they didn't say date, just who would you like to meet, again she answered Bieber and she went to explain why when the interviewer told her that was embarrassing.

She said Bieber came from nothing and started by putting videos on youtube to get recognized etc... and that he had to work very hard to get where he is, that he has a lot of talent and that people should watch his film to understand him better.

So yeah, she loves Bieber.

It was a stupid question and she wasn't going to answer "Alex Galchenyuk" ... everybody but hockey fans would have been, who?

Penalty Kill Icing*

Never knew there was GDT for this last night, or i would have surely visited.

Oh well. Anyone know what time and date is the semis?

About, Galchenyuk.. is there some inside joke in Habs community that I am unaware of?

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006

About, Galchenyuk.. is there some inside joke in Habs community that I am unaware of?

Time hasn't been set yet but it will be late night of January 22nd or early morning of January 23rd Eastern Time.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada

Match is Wednesday evening and there was a rumour that her and Chuck were dating. This was debunked by Prust but tweeted that it was a good idea and it should happen.

Then after last night Gallagher was giving him the gears about it and Prust tweeted how Bieber was the wrong answer and Chucky was the right answer.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
Match is Wednesday evening and there was a rumour that her and Chuck were dating. This was debunked by Prust but tweeted that it was a good idea and it should happen.

Then after last night Gallagher was giving him the gears about it and Prust tweeted how Bieber was the wrong answer and Chucky was the right answer.

Weren't they also seen together at an NBA match in Montreal?

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Smart move to say Bieber. She will get press in the gossip and entertainment media

On the flip side he just got raided by Police and they founds weed, coke and codein in his house. Not the kind of stuff you want in your life when trying to be the best in the world on the court.

Do like Maria Kirilenko and date a hockey player :p

smh

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Smart move to say Bieber. She will get press in the gossip and entertainment media

On the flip side he just got raided by Police and they founds weed, coke and codein in his house. Not the kind of stuff you want in your life when trying to be the best in the world on the court.

Do like Maria Kirilenko and date a hockey player :p

smh

How can you legitimately skate with skin tight pants wiht the crotch at your knees? I guess you can't, by which Bieber has made evident in this video :facepalm:

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
If my math is correct - Genie will be top 20 following the Aussie open no matter what. She has 1629 points, and will get 900 for reaching the semi final.

If she wins the semi-final she'll get 1400 points and be 15th overall, right behind Ivanovic. If she wins the Open she'll gain 2000 points and be 12th, but quite close to Halep and Wozniaki for a top ten spot. It's not implausible that she's in 6th spot before Wimbledon if she keeps playing like this either. That's a pretty remarkable rise in a year's period.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If my math is correct - Genie will be top 20 following the Aussie open no matter what. She has 1629 points, and will get 900 for reaching the semi final.

If she wins the semi-final she'll get 1400 points and be 15th overall, right behind Ivanovic. If she wins the Open she'll gain 2000 points and be 12th, but quite close to Halep and Wozniaki for a top ten spot. It's not implausible that she's in 6th spot before Wimbledon if she keeps playing like this either. That's a pretty remarkable rise in a year's period.

They said on the telecast last night that she's guaranteed 20th spot for making it to the semi's so your math is bang on.

Goldthorpe

Meditating Guru
Jan 22, 2003
Montreal
That question (which celebrity do you have a crush on) was the most asinine (and sexist) question ever. Who the hell cares. Really Aussies, you're still at that level?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad