GDT: Eugenie Bouchard vs Ana Ivanovic

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

PricePkPatch*

By the way, what attribute made Bouchard win?

Character

BERGEVIN WIN!!! :yo::yo::yo:

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Man I got rejected by a girl the other day and I didn't feel this bad. Was really hoping she would say Alex Galchenyuk. Justin Bieber? Yak!

Now that I think about it, maybe this is all just a test!?!?!? A joke for Galchenyuk to test his resolve?

Galchy is in! :yo:

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Someone needs to straighten this up for me lol. I know that he was "spotted" with Genie @ the Bell Center, but does anyone know if they're actually dating or not? Or are they just teasing Chuckie with the rumors?

One of my friends works with Genie's sister @ Browns down town. I'll have to ask her if nobody knows :)

68*

No offense, but who in Australia knows who Galchenyuk is?

She made a joke. She has swag in front of the camera

I think she was serious bro. Feels ****ing bad man. My heart hurts for Galchenyuk. **** I wanna cry bro.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just caught her on-court interview with full mic feed and she came across as intelligent and refreshing. She looks mentally tough. Her fan club in the stands ("Genie Army") was recognized by the interviewer and there was Genie, all smiles, conquering a stadium.

The first Canadian to reach the semi-finals in Melbourne. :handclap:

Broadcast analysts suggesting that she has a shot against her next opponent. An inspiring story is writing itself. Good luck Genie.

MagicalDeck

Mar 17, 2006
Just finished watching the game. Came to this forum to read some hockey threads. So Eugenie plays hockey too?! I am truly starstruck! :handclap:

I found myself rooting for both women tonight. Kinda feel bummed that one of them had to lose. Bravo Eugenie! :yo:

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Dirk Nowitzki ‏@swish41 1m

Bouchard got a lot of poise for a 19 yr old. Impressive.

Dirk getting a little creepy there.

Dirk-Nowitzki-Eyes.jpg

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Genie is literally the perfect women. She is good looking good at tennis and loves hockey. What more can can a guy ask for.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Alex galchenyuk ‏@AGally94 1m
ya u @BGALLY17 were probably glued to sportsnet Montreal @AlysonLozoff ..... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad