GWT: EPL - Matchweek 3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Redcard. 3
Rashford rolling around and kicking the ball out 3
Bruno bitching in English at refs 3
Bruno bitching in English at teammates 2

11 seems good to me
Again should be 5 considering all of these are the most over exaggerated shit I’ve seen.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'd speak more to what Zinchenko brought in. You may be right, I'm trying to keep from being critical of Havertz yet when I still theoretically need him to be good. He does look like he's a weird kind of subtraction by addition. We'll see. But Zinchenko has been electrifying and Vieira's been doing nicely as well, and getting Partey out of that weird spot was always going to be good.
Vieira replaced Havertz and brought both goals.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Top o' the table for at least a few hours.

If this is the slow start that we were told Ange always has at clubs, I'll take it.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Off the field they are a mess too. Dyche could be next at this rate

I said it last week doubt he lasts until the holiday period, outside of Arsenal though their next handful of games are against relegation rival so we will know better by October

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Top o' the table for at least a few hours.

If this is the slow start that we were told Ange always has at clubs, I'll take it.
Easy schedule certainly helped but will be interesting to see what’s in the future. Tottenham just needed to be fun this season after being so boring. Fun teams are more fun than boring teams

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
What’s the record for combined added time minutes in two separate games on the same day? lol.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Gonna be annoyed about this result for a while. Gave away an early goal and then gave up a set piece goal up a man. Had a ton of chances that weren't converted. Ah well. 112 points it is

What’s the record for combined added time minutes in two separate games on the same day? lol.
Gonna be one of those days where there was a long stoppage and like 30 minutes of stoppage time.

Reactions: maclean

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad