GWT: EPL - Matchweek 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
What’s the most goal contributions a player has ever had in one match? Did any of the guys who scored 5 also have an assist?

Just thinking about how Palmer seemed irritated to go off, think he wanted to hit 2+3

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
What’s the most goal contributions a player has ever had in one match? Did any of the guys who scored 5 also have an assist?

Just thinking about how Palmer seemed irritated to go off, think he wanted to hit 2+3
I think Palmer just wants to play all the time and be the key guy on the pitch. Seems like that type of person.

Palmer is some of the best business this club has ever done, incredible purchase.

Reactions: gary69

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Fully expected us to start the season 0-0-2. But wow!

Can’t give us a ton of credit. The second half was a lot better than the first, but Wolves really were just dire.

6-2 final score, yet Wolves led xG 1.95 to 1.56.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
That's the Madueke that he has the potential to be, direct with a good shot. If Maresca is going to be successful, it'll be through the attack, so hopefully they build on this.

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Jackson shared a post noting that his goal was Chelsea’s fastest since 2017, adding that John Obi Mikel shouldn’t talk shit

I guess he doesn’t like people saying he should be replaced with Osimhen

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Really good positional work from Flekken prevented 2-0 there. The save doesn’t look impressive, but I think a lot of keepers would’ve missed the tracking.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
The very unsubtle hand on the shoulder makes it hard for Robbo to have plausible deniability, even as he went down easy.
A hand on the shoulder still wasn’t much contact. They are allowed to touch other players when they’re playing. I guess the point of emphasis and limiting grabbing but man, it wasn’t much

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I left after 15 minutes so going to rewatch the game now

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Nkunku not playing much today really hurt the overall FPL points for me
Your fumble! He started in midweek, he was unlikely to play more than 20 here.

They’re being extremely cautious with the minutes of Nkunku, Fofana, and Lavia. It’s also why Lavia wasn’t in the squad today despite being our best player against City

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
Just saw the highlight of the Bournemouth disallowed goal. PL continuing to butcher VAR decisions on the regular.
I saw that and the Joelinton clothesline on Neto... definitely feels like 2 wrong VAR decisions which went against Bournemouth right at the end. Very interested to see what Dale Johnson writes tomorrow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad