GWT: EPL - Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Spurs should have been up 2 or 3 in the first half but had awful final third quality and paid the price.

Leicester easily could have had (probably should have had) a go ahead goal but Vardy couldn't finish it.

Reactions: S E P H

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Grown man screaming at a kid, GROWN MAN! Its not the end of the world

So he should be given the benefit of the doubt just cause he’s young? He’s playing with adults and shouldn’t get any extra treatment. Don’t think he want’s that either. Welcome to the PL!

Brunkmeister

Sep 4, 2021
Vicario is pushing 30 and crying. In match week 1

That’s not the point. Against a better side it probably would have cost. Bergvall needs to know this isn’t Allsvenskan. He can’t do that stuff here. I’m sure he will learn. But that could have been a major blow for his confidence if he’d be the scapegoat on his debut.

Reactions: luiginb

erikhamren

DWDWw
May 7, 2021
Sweden
That’s not the point. Against a better side it probably would have cost. Bergvall needs to know this isn’t Allsvenskan. He can’t do that stuff here. I’m sure he will learn. But that could have been a major blow for his confidence if he’d be the scapegoat on his debut.
Yea, but they probably friends now again its ok

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Vicario is pushing 30 and crying. In match week 1
I don't care about age. Tottenham cannot accept these mistake, this is the EPL and it does not matter if you are 18 or 30 years old. Vicario did well there, the league is huge money and the margin between W or L or CL or not is razor thin. If that hurt Bergvall feeling then he is not fit to be a first team player yet

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
You aren't wrong.. it could have cost them.. Vicario could handle it better. Spurs could have had this game dead and buried by the 15 minute mark and Ange could have gone to his bench much earlier. All kinds of blame to go around. Would Vicario have lost it at Pedro Porro when Vardy jumped inside him and hit the winner? Doubt it.

Reactions: Evilo

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I thought it was a little weird but not that big of a deal. Sometimes that fire is needed to be honest. They probably just hugged it out after

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad