GWT: EPL - Matchweek 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Fulham started better then United took over. Two good chances for Bruno. Nice pass by Casemiro for the second.

Reactions: Jussi

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
That was the kind of passing play not seen last season.
How quickly you forget Casemiro's random overhead kick in the buildup for a goal last season... I actually can't fully remember myself. Was that in the FA cup against Liverpool?

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
He looked pretty good for the first ~10mins before United took more control of the middle of the pitch. Iwobi has been invisible and Traore is Traore.
He has little presence, barely tracking back also but yes he is a new player for Fulham, I was expecting more.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
He has little presence, barely tracking back also but yes he is a new player for Fulham, I was expecting more.
He hasn't played consistently due to injury/selection for 2 years. I think he'll pick it up, just needs some time.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
United should at least have enough decency to drop points after making me watch their boring play for 85min.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad