Epic Calder Battle in 2024-25 Season

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
If Hutson has at least 50 pts while not being a liability defensively, he might win it.

Almost 23 minutes of ice time yesterday. 2nd most on the team. I expect his TOI to reach 25 min by the middle of the season. Possession numbers are ridiculous.

Celebrini and Michkov would need to be at PPG to have a chance.
Huston might be a ppg or over :popcorn:

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Hutson is good with the puck on his stick, but his defensive game is a far cry from being top 4 NHL defenseman level. He’s so small that he gets bullied in his own zone and in front of the net, and last night he got walked a few times.
He made Brady his bitch tho

Brady gonna have to return the Captain patch

Reactions: EveryDay

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Hutson is good with the puck on his stick, but his defensive game is a far cry from being top 4 NHL defenseman level. He’s so small that he gets bullied in his own zone and in front of the net, and last night he got walked a few times.
Clearly you haven’t watched the game, or don’t have processed properly. Hutson had a solid defensive game yesterday and very rarely lost a defensive battle. Had a couple highlight reel defensive play actually.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
At this point enough of thr season has gone by that it’s obviously a three horse race with Hutson and Stankoven headed for over 100 assists each and Seamus Casey who is obviously going to score 41 goals. Maybe if Celebrini can return and play more than 50 games he will crack 100 points and 50 goals. Should be an exciting ride to the photo finish.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
At this point enough of thr season has gone by that it’s obviously a three horse race with Hutson and Stankoven headed for over 100 assists each and Seamus Casey who is obviously going to score 41 goals. Maybe if Celebrini can return and play more than 50 games he will crack 100 points and 50 goals. Should be an exciting ride to the photo finish.
So its Casey's to lose then? cause Goals > Assists :naughty:

Reactions: My3Sons

frederixx

Dec 5, 2005

Might not be a dominant force in his own zone, but he's still +3 after 3gp with 4pts.
Unless he gets injured, I just don't see him failing in becoming a top pairing as soon as next year. He's the real deal IMO

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad