Confirmed with Link: End of year press conferences: Adams to have one at 3pm on Tuesday after Granato firing

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
I have made the mistake of trying to listen on my headphones via Twitter and there is only one channel coming out of it. Ironically... the right channel. :biglaugh:

"Haven't earned the respect in the league yet." Who is this guy? WTF. Where has this guy been?
"We haven't done a thing."

Reactions: Tijuana Donkey Show

zenthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I have made the mistake of trying to listen on my headphones via Twitter and there is only one channel coming out of it. Ironically... the right channel. :biglaugh:

"Haven't earned the respect in the league yet." Who is this guy? WTF. Where has this guy been?
I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the wake-up call from ownership. His relationship has been friendly from the start but this hurts.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
This should be the title of the 23-24 season in review video

I at least was doing the right thing - picking up my partner from work, getting my child from school, and taking care of my pets. What the Sabres did to start the games though...

Hey, someone pointing out Cozens can score less and still provide more to winning. Yay.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think our bottom six brought us down quite a bit this year. Lack of identity and plugging in Jost/Victor/Rousek just wasn't good enough

Skinner-Tage-Tuch sucked. If this is $7M Tage, they need a top 6 center. The 2C slumped. Their replacement RW2 disappeared (Vic).

Tijuana Donkey Show

Mar 14, 2023
This is a fairly refreshing presser. I didn't think Adams had today in him.

He is talking a lot about effort saying that the standard wasn't properly set starting day 1 at camp all the way to specifically saying that Cozens was trying to find ways to perform without relying on grit, tenacity, or toughness.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Not limited by monetary constraints mentioned at the end? Okay.

I await the YT version so I can hear.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I didnt say that. Kevyn was clear he made the ultimate decision and had a green light from Pegula. However, posters were going on earlier about how Pegula is making decisions and Adams is just doing what Pegula wants.

It's quite annoying see consistently when its so obviously wrong
Pegula clearly influences policy-level decisions with the Sabres, and that impacts everything from cap room to long-term deals to trades. Is he involved in the nitty-gritty stuff? No. But Kevyn Adams just said he talks to Pegula daily. What are they talking about, if not the Sabres, and what Pegula wants? Do you think Kevyn Adams is dictating that conversation and not Pegula? There is also a degree that employees almost restrict themselves from knowing what their managers or owners want.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad