Polish-20241013-093506587.jpg

I give you Emil Heinemoose :

Polish-20241013-000347124.jpg

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Anyone missing Ylonen?
Pezz may get into some games but not if Heine and Kappy continue to play like that.
I've said all along I prefer Evans as a 3 and Dvorak as a four and it looks like it's going to work out that way.

For all of the summer whining about needing to get rid of Evans as a 4C for an 'upgrade' (as if there are many of those); Evans has been an absolute stud in his role to start the year.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
For all of the summer whining about needing to get rid of Evans as a 4C for an 'upgrade' (as if there are many of those); Evans has been an absolute stud in his role to start the year.
I'm consistent with my stance Evans SUCKED when he played the 4th line role the facts are there for all to see in black and white...
he just did.
I'm not sure if it was a head thing where he felt he was being miscast but his best performances have always been higher up the ladder.
If he goes it will be because he won't embrace a fourth line role but we still don't have a 3C to displace him yet they are coming fast though.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
These people are so silly I swear. Evans is elite at what he does and is extremely affordable. If he wouldn't get miscast because he happened to be one of our few competent players it would be even more obvious.

There's not that many players better with his defensive starts and PK usage. And if there are, they cost a lot more.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
These people are so silly I swear. Evans is elite at what he does and is extremely affordable. If he wouldn't get miscast because he happened to be one of our few competent players it would be even more obvious.

There's not that many players better with his defensive starts and PK usage. And if there are, they cost a lot more.
He seems very popular on the team, plays solid hockey and doesn't break the bank. With so many young players knocking on the door do you sign him to an extension or he is on his way out? The only Hab to make it out of the 2014 draft was the 7th rounder.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Well he didn't end last season as a 4C and he certainly wasn't going to start this season as a 4C.
I mean I get it in in the sense that there is a heck of a lot of depth coming quickly but the lowest hanging fruit was always going to be Dvorak.

Garo

Jul 30, 2005
Montréal
He seems very popular on the team, plays solid hockey and doesn't break the bank. With so many young players knocking on the door do you sign him to an extension or he is on his way out? The only Hab to make it out of the 2014 draft was the 7th rounder.
If management is serious about next year being the step ahead to make the playoffs, players like him - and Savard - kinda have to be kept yeah. Beck might become an Evans type with better shot eventually, but he'll be a rookie with next to no experience in the role.

I'm also traumatized by how Bergevin approached signing veterans, but those are the perfect guys to keep for a while longer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad