Prospect Info: Emil Heineman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
That's what a healthy Heineman looks like last night. Not sure what the plan will be with him, but if he can stay on the ice he'll be pushing for a spot.

It's nice to have options. So far he makes my future top 12 depth chart. But guys like Xhekaj, Tuch, Thorpe, Rhorer, Mesar, etc... may challenge him. Plus there will be trades, more players drafted, vets with lingering contracts, but then on the other hand players lost due to the cap and expansion.

My future depth chart:

Caufield-Suzuki-Slaf
Laine-Dach-Demidov
Roy-Hage-Newhook
Kapanen-Beck-Heineman
Xhekaj, Tuch, Thorpe, Rhorer, Mesar, etc...

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Even Thorpe has shown he might be able to grab a spot there in the future.

Kapanen, Beck, Heineman, Tuch, Flo, Thorpe.. I think that's a pretty nice mix for a bottom 6.
Refreshing after years of having tweener type of bottom 6 guys.

Getting Brian Flynn and Torrey Mitchell flashbacks.

1727184886522.gif

habsfan44

Jul 26, 2006
Hughes and Gorton must be staying up late at night trying to figure out how to manage the transition of our bottom 6.
The players are making managements lives miserable in a good way . Heineman was a ball of energy last night and was noticeable every time he touched the ice .

habsfan44

Jul 26, 2006
Absolutely, it just becomes tricky with Gallagher and Anderson as they are pretty much immovable right now.

I guess the fat to be trimmed would be Dvorak and Armia to start. Pezz likely stays to eat hot dogs in the press box.

I'm wondering how the appetite grows to use some of our pick surplus to dump Gallagher and Anderson when it becomes necessary to do so.
I think they'll be loyal to Gallagher , he's still a useful player , a leader who plays the game the right way plus there's no substitute for experience , the rest I'm not so sure about .

habsfan44

Jul 26, 2006
Even Thorpe has shown he might be able to grab a spot there in the future.

Kapanen, Beck, Heineman, Tuch, Flo, Thorpe.. I think that's a pretty nice mix for a bottom 6.
I think some of these guys or others will be moved for futures or in a package for a player of greater need and value .

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
One thing I really loved was Emil's release on the goal he scored.
He needs to do that each and every time he gets a shooting opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad