Prospect Info: Emil Heineman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I want kids pushing players out that is the purpose of rebuilding.
They don't sound like there are no spots available they sound like they want the kids to push them to make hard decisions.
ok but who is he pushing out.

Remember when Dadonov, Hoffman and Drouin were taking up all the kids ice time? They were much worse than Anderson, Gallgher, Armia, and Dvo. I don't see it happnening. IMO Hughes will move Dvo, Armia, and Savard by the deadline (unless there are playoff implications) and there will be 3 spots open by TDL - and any injuries that happen between now and then will also open spots for young players. At least we don't have a surplus of vets to clog up those surplus spots.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
We have to protect him though. Good chance he be claimed.

Next year. So this year is not a make or break, he has all year to work on things, then this time next year we'll see how it goes. If he still is struggling then who cares if we lose a possible 4th liner to waivers or not? So next could be make or break for him depending on how this year goes.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Next year. So this year is not a make or break, he has all year to work on things, then this time next year we'll see how it goes. If he still is struggling then who cares if we lose a possible 4th liner to waivers or not? So next could be make or break for him depending on how this year goes.
How is that, he was drafted same year as Barron or Guhle?

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Man this kid needs to seize this opportunity.
I hope this kid is made strong between the ears. He will have Dvorak or Evans as center. Last 3 years proved these 2 centers didn't helped any kid to improve. How size an opportunity when Evans is making the plays?

... on a side note : Monahan isn't wearing Hab's jersey.

Reactions: Tyson

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
If I had an advice to give to Heineman, it would be "kid, when you are about to shoot, aim as usual.... but shoot the other side". I swear, this guy is very good at targetting the goalie ;p

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad