GDT: Emergency GDT : Montreal @ Boston 7:00PM EST (CBC HD, RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Sponsor
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
2qcpe80.jpg
SwA9adL.gif
opbubk.jpg
shawn-thornton-dive-o.gif
XJRpL.gif
Marchand.gif

Bonus Gif:

ghhqgQH.gif

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
good guy 99go99habs99go99ninetynine, makes emergency gdt for us and doesn't even plug his own youtube videos.

edit: nvm, he did anyway :sarcasm:

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
No, I am what is left of the spirit of the West....Alberta...where once upon a time men were men and horses were equine.....:D

zing!

I would watch out if taking the subway. Strange things happening in your province.

Last game, I was sure we were going to play great. Ended up looking like both teams sucked (outside of a handful of players). I think we all know who we're looking to show up. Price, PK, Eller, Pleks, Weaver, etc. have proven that they can help us win. (Gio has had a bad last two games, but he's been good otherwise). DD hasn't produced, but I have no problem with his effort. Vanek's made some key plays, but needs to pick it up and go into beast mode.

But Max...

Tonight, I don't wanna see Pacioretty, I WANT THE WOLVERINE!

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
2qcpe80.jpg
SwA9adL.gif
opbubk.jpg
shawn-thornton-dive-o.gif
XJRpL.gif
Marchand.gif

Bonus Gif:

ghhqgQH.gif

I just put my vcash 500 on the Habs to win, I didn't know how until two minutes ago, looks like PK went his 500 in the GDT thanks for the Emergency GDT, 99GoHabsGo99 the board seems a little stressed from stretching, probably the same for the Habs players warming up for this epic battle, another one for this age!:handclap::handclap::handclap: Hopefully this game will be marked with class and not acting class!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad